BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Leann M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have tried many lip plumpers in the past and I am very picky abiut what I use. It was very easy to apply and use. Thisnis the first time I tried this brand. I bought it at Kroger while i was grocery shopping so it was easy to purchase. I would definitely recommend.
Maybi F.
Spring
I love the color flavor and the results are amazing i love it is long lasting and it wont fade away i love to wear it in the evening and on a play day is amazing how people complement how good it looks and how they ask me where i got it from great products
Jennifer H.
It plumps really good but at the same time it leaves your lips super soft I bought it at any drug store yes I loved it so much super easy to use and apply just rub on lips I would really recommend this product!
Asalah K.
This is not one of my favorite products. I used this product for a couple of times then i stopped using it. It made my lips feel very dry and the color faded quickly. Even with use of moisturizer it still made me have dry lips
Alexis C.
It’s makes your lip look super full! Also adds a very beautiful tint to your lips! Packaging was great came in perfect shape. I thought the price was okay. But yeah other than that I would totally buy again.
SHANDA R.
Logan, UT
I honestly didn't notice any visible plumping, or that satisfying tingle you get from a great lip plumper! But the packaging is nice, and as a gloss, it's sticky, but not terrible.
Chris A.
Villa Park, Illinois
This lip plumper truly works. Within a few minutes, you start to feel the tingle. You can see a visible difference after a good 20 minutes. I wouldn't use this product as a go-to product, but it is nice for a budget product.
Dania M.
I could see and feel a difference in my lips after a few days of use. However I found out it is strong and if you use too much of it your lips will really plump up, then become very dry, peeling and irritated afterwards. To prevent that from happening, I put on a base of chapstick before applying this plumper and then I add lip color.
member-5b1c9
Great product. Bought at target. Good packaging. Made my lips get the volume I wanted without too much tingling feeling. Good value would definitely recommend to a friend and would definitely buy again.
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
Love it ... Makes me look and feel sexy. Plum lips and luscious look.
The product smell good and feels good. Would definitely recommend to other people.
I usually use this product on a clean face wearing just a mascara.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.