BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 645 reviews
Janet P.
bronx
This lip plump is super nice. In order for my lips to look full I like to use lip plums and i’ve tried a bunch and this have been the best one. So I always buy it, It’s also affordable, I definitely recommend it.
Payton K.
Reidsville
It’s a really nice lip plumber and I just really like it and I got mine at Sephora and it’s really easy to apply and use but it is my first using it but so far it’s really nice and I would definitely buy again!!
Maggie C.
Gainesvile
I absolutely love this product, makes your lips look excellent no doubt on that ! It is very simple to use. The package is good. I bought it at ulta ! Not expensive at all. I recommend this product to everyone !
Cielo M.
Hemet, CA
Really gives a good plump to the lip no need for lip injections when you have maybelline volume xi seduction lip plumper which gives a good boost on your lips with a natural look so I totally recommend for sure
Alexis F.
Tucson
Wasn’t satisfied with how long it lasted. And didn’t plump as much as it said it would on the box. Not worth the money. But I will say that I liked the sensation and the smell.
Brittney j.
Rio Linda, CA
It was a nice plumper. I feel as if it could have been a little better because the top lip didn’t get as plump as other limp plumping brands have made it but it was worth trying. I would recommend this product.
Kelli H.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely great product! I love how not sticky it is and the consistency on my lips. If I could change one thing, I would make the packaging slightly more compact and also streamline more of the color match.
Dienes F.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this mascara! I am very picky about what type of mascara I use but this gave my lashes lots of volume, it literally looked like I had falsies on but it was just the mascara!
Fran C.
Easley
I have fine lines around my mouth and when I use this wonderful fabulous lip plumper my lines disappear. It comes in so many colors and glides on your lips. Very long wearing you will buy one in every color.
Lynette N.
Chicago
I use maybellene for foundations and coverup etc. they have good high end product for affordable prices. I buy from target. Or ulta in drug store section. I definitely buy always.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.