BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Destiny H.
Hedgesville, WV
works super well! When first applied it causes a tingly feeling , I usually use it before my lipstick definitely makes my lips look more plump and desirable. make sure your lips are smooth before applied!
Maggie W.
I purchased this lip plumper in hopes for a good dupe of the Sexy Mother Pucker from Soap and Glory, and was pretty disappointed... I, personally, did not get that tingling feeling in my lips that makes me think the product is working. I saw no noticeable change in my lips. Wouldn't recommend to anyone looking for a noticeable plumpness in their lips!
Kylie L.
I'm obsessed with lip plumpers, I'm one of the weird people who like the tingly stingy feeling of the plumping affect on the lips. I feel like this actually did give a good bit of volume. It has been awhile Since I have used this product and it's reminding me to search through my stash and use it more. Not a big fan of gloss, but this isn't too sticky or think, it's pretty comfortable and I appreciate that.
Reagan M.
Hartsville, SC
I was super excited to try this product especially considering how well the packaging portrays it to work, instead I found myself a little disappointed. Although I already have pretty plump lips naturally, I do occasionally like to add some extra fullness. I couldn't tell any difference in my lips with this product
Evelyn s.
Alvarado, TX
Today I am going to tell yall about this amazing product that , I have used in the past times, it is great quality , I use this a lot , and plus Maybelline always has great products and well in all honesty it is a bit pricey but its worth it , I would recommend this to anyone that wants a great lip plumper.
Sheriece B.
New Britain, CT
This item makes my lips look plump and fuller,I also love this color because it goes so well with my skin tone and i also love the feel of it on my lips the texture is just right for me,I'm so in love.
Nancy T.
Tacoma, WA
Very different from other products, didn't make my lips feel so numb, and didn't have that smell or taste that makes everyone just hate lip plumpers. Absolutely great!!
Araceli L.
Maybelline is an awesome plumper for those who have small lips like me, i really recommend these maybelline plumper to all of those girls who really wish to have perfect lips.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
I love this lip plumper! It makes my lips tingle which is how you can tell that it is working! It will burn at first but after that feeling goes away, it leaves your lips feeling fresh and plump. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something nice and affordable!
karissa H.
If you want a good lip plumper for cheap this is really good. The color is so pretty and it drys very nice, also it doesn't leave your lips sticky lip most glosses and it smells great. I would say it plumps ok like i would consider it more for the color than plumping your lips.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.