BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa A.
It makes my lips look fuller and keeps them looking fab.. They are regular price of lipsticks and lip gloss.  Simple packaging as well easy to just peel off.  I bought mine from Walmart in Whittier CA.  Definaltty because it works if your trying to have the fuller lip look
kerri r.
romney
It was ok. I didn’t find myself going for it again after the first time I tried it. The product was sticky for me. It didn’t stay on as long as I hoped. Now the packaging was eye catching. I wouldn’t recommend this as a go to lip product. But it wasn’t the worst I have tried either.
Brenda C.
Weslaco
I love this product i love it so much just love how it made my lips look yes very nice packaging. Its in a good amount great value for that size. I would get it again its every easy to apply i love it i would totally get it again well i always do for the size and save money
Heather P.
While I would have to say that Maybelline is absolutely a renowned make up line that has been in the game for many of years, this product for me was a flop. Although some of the pros were that it was not too sticky, application was easy, and the color was nice, the cons definitely outweighed the pros. Maybelline’s XL Seduction Lip Plumper unfortunately did not give my lips the full pluming look that I was hoping for, it is not a long lasting plumper at all, there was a tingling sensation for the first couple minutes but nothing captivated me to love this product.
Cassidy L.
the formula is extremely thick, but it does plump well. I typically mix my plumper with another color to create a tinted glossy look, but this formula was too thick for me to be able to do that. It' very sticky and it' pumping effects don' last as long as others I have tried.
Geneva B.
San Diego , TX
Very good and pigmented colors, this is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! This palette is definitely my go to palette! The Matt and the shimmer colors are both so good, very warm and pretty colors. 💓 Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
Samantha H.
Booneville
Didn't stay as long as I expected. Also, with it being plumping, it didn't really effect my lips. It was easy to apply. It was my first time using it. It wasn't long lasting, especially with day to day activities. Next time around I will look for a different plumping gloss.
Meghan M.
West Haven
This is everything someone would want out of a limp plumper. I purchased this item at CVS pharmacy. It is really great quality for such an affordable price. This was my first time using this but I will be a repeat customer. I would definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth G.
This lip plumper gave my lips an extra glow and made them look extra juicy. It works so good I enjoye using it. It’s definitely affordable. Maybelline is one of my favorite drug store brands and never fails me when it comes to there products. I would purchase again.
Jael P.
Austin
It's one of the best lip plumper I've tried! It has a tingling effect but nothing too drastic. My lips feel smooth even after I remove it. I usually wear this when I don't wear a lot of make up, it gives me that natural pump whenever I don't want to wear regular lipstick!
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.