BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Mary F.
Tampa, FL
it has worked very well to fill my lips and make them look thicker I like this brand a lot because it is economical and its products are of good quality. It meet my expectations and I really recommend to others people
Maya D.
Mays Landing, NJ
As someone with very small, flat lips. This plumps them up perfectly along with giving them a gray color. Not irritating at all and I️ would recommend this to anyone. I️t was a super great price and very affordable
Claudia D.
So affordable and worth the money. Makes my lips full without leaving sticky residue. So moisturizing. Love this stuff for sure would repurchase and recommend to friends. Great gift as well! Everyone will love it.
angela U.
Peoria
I love this lip plumper it gives me beautiful full lips. It’s worth the price. It’s not expensive and it lasts a long time. It met my expectations and more. I definitely would tecommend this product to others.
caitlyn v.
Manalapan
Great lip plumper for a night out. The product was not too pricey. Easy to apply and use on lips. Found at the local drug store. The product met my high expectations. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Beaney L.
Fort Worth , TX
This was an ok product, it got the job done it's a pretty good price for the product it does somewhat plump your lips, I bought this at target, it's been a while since I bought it I think I might buy it again
olivia s.
I liked the color of the product. It provided me with the plumpness i was looking for. I have typically very sensitive skin and my lips are dry, however, it did not irritate me. I would buy this again.
Alicia G.
franklinville
This lip plumper works amazingly! The first time I used it my lips were very full in barely any time. I would definitely recommend this product to people out there trying to get bigger lips without the cost or risks of injections!
Megan W.
New Caney, TX
For the cost of this product, this would have to be one of my favorite lip plumpers. I don’t have to spend an arm and a leg to get the results I’m looking for! This is definitely my go to when I’m looking to achieve a fuller lip.
Amaya T.
It was a nice product. I got in some place locate place near me. It was nice and smooth and applied nicely and did what it said it would do. I would defiantly buy this again and see if there’s different colors available.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.