BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Charlie S.
Fenton, IL
This wasn’t a horrible product, I did enjoy the color range, but it wasn’t a very “plumping” effect. It just made my lips really irritated and the skin around my lips was very red and I had to cover it with concealer. I only used it a few times and tossed it.
Janine B.
Beebe
I like the packaging I actually got a decent size of product! It went on smooth and smelled really good althought the price was a littlw high I think it was worth it! It plumped my lips better than I expected it to! I recommend this product to all those who had thin lips or who just want to plump it more!
Rhiannon F.
Carmichaels
Gave lips a nice color, but it did not plump them as much as I wished it would have. The packaging was nice and sturdy, and it’s definitely a good value as long as you don’t want a super plumped look. I am not sure if I would but it again for plumping, but maybe just for another lip product to have!
Debbie G.
Van Buren
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper really took me by surprise. You know it’s working by the tingling effect you get instantly when applying. It’s so easy to use and gives me just the right amount of fullness that I’m looking for. Pleasantly surprised be the available colors. Nice job Maybelline!
Izzy H.
Rainier, WA
This plumper works really well for the first little bit of wearing it. I noticed that the tingle sensation was present for about 5 minutes then went away. It was not goopy or irritating to my lips and seemed to plump well, however it didn’t last too long which is why it’s a four star product to me.
Connor L.
Berea
This product is a very good lip plumper! Not only does it make you have very big juicy lips, but it gives you big lips and a very nice color. It’s a very easy to apply product and I would definitely buy it again!
Becky D.
Great product.  Fell a little tingle when you put it in but nothing to crazy.  I found this at Ulta.  Product does not feel thick or sticky in my lips. It is a good value for the price.  I would recommend trying it.  It is comparable to other higher end products.
Alicia F.
Chicago
It was a nice plumper and it did have a tingling feeling in my lips when i used and i can see a slight change of volume in my lips but not anything dramatic. They had a lot of different shades of the plumper too. So sad they discontinued it Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Destiny R.
I received this product as a birthday gift from my mother and fell absolutely in love with it. In the mornings my lips tend to be more full compared to later in the day, which I find odd, but then product makes my lips stay plump all day. Since then it has became a staple in my makeup routine. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Nicole Q.
Lincoln, CA
This is an okay lip plumper, I’ve used better and I’ve also used worse. You do get the tingling sensation that it’s doing something but I didn’t notice a huge difference. It also didn’t last long once applied. I gave this three stars because I did like that it gave a natural looking pout.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?