BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Thu-Thao S.
Honolulu, HI
Maybellone New York Volune XL Seduction Lip Plumper works great. It gives you the initial "Angelina Jolie" plump lips that we all want. I mean, that's why you buy this, right ladies?!?! However, after about an hour the plumpness gors away and you have to re-apply to achieve that "semi" plumpness. I like this product but it seems like after continous use, it doesn't hold the plumpness and just give you a sticky feeling on the lip.
Morima P.
My opinion on the plumper , it was an amazing product to use it wasn't very pricing at all. It was a great price for an amazing product . It does last pretty long weather you use it every day . I would decently buy it again.
Allison B.
This did absolutely nothing as the plumping effect goes. It is a nice and shiny gloss, but it felt uncomfortable and sticky, so there was no point in even using it if it cant live up to at least one of its two purposes.
Renee L.
Fort Fairfield, ME
I have found that it worked about as well as other products I have tried. It was not one of my favorite products. For the price I felt that it should have been better.
Astrid C.
Brownsville
I liked it.. But wanted more volume!!! I can't deny that made my lips a lil plump.. But wanted a little bit more!! Maybe i have to try another one from Maybelline.!!
Juels T.
Owings Mills, MD
This lip plumper is great! I love how it tingles my lips & keeps my lips moist, lol, i also use it during my makeup applications to prep my lips for liquid lippies.
Denise M.
San Diego
Right up front: Know this is the kind of lip plumper that contains an irritant that will cause your lips to tingle and react. That's how it "plumps." If you aren't a fan of those kinds of plumpers, steer clear. I don't mind at all, so I'm a fan.

This is a thick, highly glossy, neutral, light colored plumper gloss that comes directly out of the tube with one twist, making it easy to apply. It's long-lasting, too.

As long as you know you're OK with reactive plumpers, give this one a hard look. For the price, there aren't many out there that are as good a bargain for an everyday, tuck-it-in-your-purse-and-go plumper.
Billie P.
I love this product! I use it quite often. It's not a dramatic plump but more of a slight but noticeable to me kind of plumper. There is some stinging and tingling but that goes away after a couple of minutes!
Dez W.
The Maybelline New York Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper is geat. I've used this product a lot and it's lasted me a while. My lips look so plump after this and feel so soft.
Emily O.
Pros: Glossy Finish; Even Application; True To Color

Cons: Sticky; Bad Tasting; Not very plumping

I guess I like this gloss more than I hate it. The look is very pretty and glossy on lips. VERY pigmented. However, if it gets on your tongue it makes it numbish. It's a good gloss, but a horrible plumper. It tingles without plumping. I already have lip glosses, what I wanted was a lip plumper. It's not a waste of money but I wouldn't buy it again.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.