BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Kayla S.
Castlewood
It  great product i loved it.  I will different buy it again.   It was worth it.  Wasnt a bad price for it like most of other products.  It was what i was looking for.  It was first time getting it and def get it again. Should try it yourself. I def tell friends and family about it.
Makenzie B.
Damascus
It did not have quite the effect I was looking for but it definitely worked and I liked it. It worked in my lips that are already decently full and plump as well as my sister naturally small thin lips
Jamila E.
Love this product for giving a juicy plump to the lips. The packaging was convenient enough to fit in your purse. Not pricey at all. Love this product it did what i wanted it to do i would but again.
Bre T.
Literally works wonders! Looking good should always be in the books! It’s easy to apply and lasts longer than most brands! Definitely recommend this if you want more definition added to your lips!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I don’t always use lip plumper but I must say that I was pleasantly surprised that Maybelline volume really work and gave me a full glamorous look. I’m definitely going to use this again, so affordable and I highly recommend.
Trishell R.
Good tingling feeling, however out of all of the lip plumping products I have used it’s not the best. It feels like it rubs off pretty easily, and as far as plumping itself I did not see any results.
Gayle B.
Purchased from drug store and thought it was pricey for the amount of product. The packaging is nice and it’s easy to use. I didn’t care for it - I didn’t see any difference and my lips felt weird. If you gave full lips it may work for you but I won’t purchase again. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Samantha M.
Bryan, TX
Love this stuff! My lips are pretty full naturally, but I'm definitely beginning to experience lines from aging and dehydration. This product helps those little lines and wrinkles in my lips to go away. It's super easy to apply and you cannot argue the price. I didn't like the fragrance much but I love the formula.
Mariah C.
Globe
For a drugstore plumper this worked well.  The price point was great.  It went on easily but had to be reapplied often.  It felt tacky on my lips after having it on for a few minutes. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this product again but would use it if I did not have another one available.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
This one didn’t work as well as I hoped there really isn’t much to say. My lips didn’t plump up very much at all it stung my lips and made them very red. Wouldn’t recommend
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?