BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Cynthia S.
Chauncey
Great lip product.  Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper Highly recommend it to women who seek more definition.  It has a great texture and met my expectations. It lasted all day and felt great to where.  I enjoyed the tube that the product was in as well.  I would tell women to try this.
Leandra D.
I love this stuff. I love the way it feelsi love the tingling when you first put it on. I love the look all around  Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Alicia C.
Hemet, CA
Didn’t really notice a difference when applied on, did feel the tingling sensation but didn’t see the difference... Looking for another plumper to compare......I would not recommend others to purchase item.
Taylor P.
San Bernardino
This is a light weight plumper very thin no where near sticky like almost all other plumper last for a very long time leaving you’re lips moisturized and very soft looking. I highly recommend this plumper
Teresa B.
Mount Union
I was actually really pleasantly surprised with this lip gloss. I do not like their other lip GLOSS products. This has a large wand applicator but it's actually nice. The smell is nice. The colors are nice. It's not sticky and it stays in place. It only tingles a tiny tiny amount and it plumps a tiny bit. I definitely like it.
Ray W.
So cute and so adorable. Reminded me of a high end quality. The color lasted longer than I had expected it too. This was my first time using it and I think I may repurchase it.
Marcie P.
Pennsauken
Worked well!!! One of my biggest insecurities are my lips. This product helps mega with that. I am so happy that my sister in law suggested to me. Easy to use and very responsible! Yes I would buy again!
Elisabeth L.
Avoca, PA
It was great! A little tingly but amazing! It made my lips fuller before I put on my lipstick! I bought it at Walgreens , it was very easy to use and the price point was not bad! I would 11/10 but again
Brook B.
Statesville
Best lip plumper ever.. Got to try this one for your self  NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper  Aldo packaged very nicely. Applying the product was so simple. This is my 3rd time buying this product and I like I said before I would recommend it for others. They really took there time and thought about what there customers really wanted.  Thanks nyx

Kayla S.
Castlewood
It  great product i loved it.  I will different buy it again.   It was worth it.  Wasnt a bad price for it like most of other products.  It was what i was looking for.  It was first time getting it and def get it again. Should try it yourself. I def tell friends and family about it.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?