BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Abbey T.
Anchorage
This product had really nice packaging. It was a really long name though. It didn't work as well as I wanted it to. I put it on and waited about 10-15 minutes and it I felt the tingling on my lips but it didn't see like it worked very well. I would probably not buy this again.
Kristin S.
Whiteville , NC
I’m not a fan of Maybelline lip products. They tend to be drying to the lips with color that’s flaky. Application is simple, but the lasting benefit just isn’t there. I wouldn’t recommend. I would prefer to spend my money on higher end products that require less effort.
member-cebf8
It definitely did the job my lips looked fuller just not as full as I wanted. The cooling effect was pleasant and not overwhelming I just have small lips so I want something that makes them very big bit over all not bad and I do still use
Alfha F.
Scottsdale
Not the biggest difference but I really enjoyed the result, it wasn't too expensive which was a great plus. I've used this product quite a bit and it was amazing, ready to apply and use, the very best. I would definitely buy this again and recommend everyone to use it
yessy💋 J.
Livingston
Very smooth and nourishing. The pigment is awesome. Definitely met my expectations for a lip product. I am a first time user for this product and I like it. The packaging is so chic and sleek very cute. I would recommend to others looking for a good lip product
Jessica M.
San bernardino
I love it.. i recommended  this product.  Its a must u will love it also. Its affordable and can find it at ypur local drug store.  Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Amber M.
Port Huron
Made my lips feel hydrated and full. There was a tingling sensation it was pleasant the color was subtle.i bought this plumper at walmart shopping centwr and the price was very reasonable. I lasted for about an hour and a half before u had to reapply.
Teresa A.
Las Cruces, NM
Lobe the color nit to mention how plumpy my lips actually hot and acyualasted. Poor me my lios are small sized so lip plumpes work in handy for me instead of botox lol
Ashleigh W.
Tahlequah
Tingling filing was nice, the small was nice, not over powering . Plumped my lips well enough. I didnt love it, but it did its job. Also left my lips feeling smooth and  Moisturized. Would 100 % recamend if you are someone that likes a good lip plumper.
Amanda G.
Edinburg, TX
Has a bit of a burning feeling when it starts to plump, nothing too strong of course. Noticed that my lips didn't look that different afterwards. But I've seen it work great on my sister, might just depend on the lips. Not too sticky or thick. Inexpensive.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.