BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Lexi D.
Right away husband noticed how much plumper my lips looked! This stays on, but doesn't feel too sticky. Honestly, best quick makeup boost... after mascara of course.
Ashley B.
First time user, met my expectations. Worked very well and would use again. Lasted for longer than I expected it to. I got mine from Walmart, where I do most of my shopping and I would buy it again! Very great product
Cynthia H.
I never try one before, but even me trying this one for the very first time, I was very happy with the way it looks on my lips, make my lips look sexier and make me feel pretty. LOve it!!
Eileen L.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is my go to lip plumper. I love the fact it leaves my lips plump and I don't have to reapply it various times throughout​ the day. I get a great fullness with just one application.
Kelly G.
Mission, TX
I'm not really a big lip plumper fan but I do use it once in a while when I go out and I feel like there's something missing then I go on and put some lip plumper
Mattea C.
Wayland, MI
It ok. This lip plumper is the average lip plumper on the cheaper side depending on how you look at it. It lasts as long as you would expect and does what the direction say it will do!
Carol R.
Katy, TX
I loved these lip. It is super moisturizer for my lips, I love its colors and it has a beautiful look. I buy it once a month and it ends quickly because I love it
Blanca T.
I have found this product to be good for me besides the price it's exactly what I was looking for in a lip plumper.. Plus it doesn't give me an exaggerated look.
Ashley D.
Price, UT
I haven't noticed much of a difference when I use it. I have very small lips, so I try to find a good plumper with noticeable affects. You can feel your lips tingling when using it but I don't see any progress.
Kristen B.
Phenix City, AL
On Wed Oct to get my hands are the most part time to do you want to do you want to do you want to do you want to do you want to do you want to be a good day at work and talking to
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.