BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Tabitha C.
Portsmouth
The pros: It went on smoothly and had a cinnamon scent. Did smooth out some of the lines in my lips
The cons: Would not stay put, even with a lip liner. No noticeable difference in lip fullness
Josie B.
Works great I loved it it's long lasting great price I highly recommend this product if you haven't already tried it you need to go get your self one it was worked better then I expected
Crystal B.
Vero Beach , FL
I like this product but I don’t feel it does much for my lips. I need something a bit more effective because my lips don’t have much lush to them. For a drug store brand, I would rate it 3/5.
Anna B.
Fort Worth , TX
I like this product does plumb my lips as well as I love the neutral color as well does leave your lips feeling smooth as well as they wind feel so dry I will give a thumbs up on the product.
katanamoon
This lip plumper is okay in my book. It slightly plumped my lips. I bought mine at Walmart. It lasted about 5 hours but that’s pretty good to me. It semi met my expectations. I would buy it again if I ran out. Maybelline lip plumpers are a good affordable choice!
Sherine A.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a huge fan of lip plumpers or glossy lips in general. I like more of the matte finish look, however; this product was great! I tried it because my friend has one and I loved it! It’s not super glossy and tacky and it has a nice soft appearance. Honestly, not sure if I’d buy one of my own but I do think that it’s a great product for people that like glossy looks!
Lacey C.
muncie
I absolutely love this product!! It makes my lips super plump and it’s worth the price. I use this product almost daily. The package is even cute. I’d definitely continue to buy this product!
Tarri B.
Lexington
I noticed a slight tingling sensation when first applying to lips. This sensation wore off fairly quickly. It did appear to plump my lips slighly resulting in a slightly fuller lip.
Tiffany S.
I loved this product. After a few minutes of putting it on I could feel my lips tingle. I wasn’t the only person who noticed the increase of size in my lips either, so did my boyfriend.
Rockelle W.
Brooklyn
It didn’t do as much for me, I was looking for more of a plumper fuller look.. it has good packaging & easy to apply.. I wasn’t very long lasting at all.. just a quick plump. I definitely won’t be buying this product again
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.