BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Marissa G.
First time putting it on it took approximately 15  minutes to feel anything.  I did see a change in the size of my lips.  Good value not pricey at all.  It went on smooth not stick like like other products. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Tasha H.
All though this lip plumper is good. My hats go off to the Too Face plumper because it works wonders. It makes youblips look as if you have had botox injection in your lips.
Lori F.
north las vegas
I liked this product but didn't see very much of a difference in the plump. Felt good on my lips tho. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Dee L.
I've been using this for some while, at first I wasnt a huge fan of the formula but I learned to work with it. I have to moisturize my lips very well before and after I use it. If not I notice my lips chapp a little. It's a great product and I will continue to use it.
Samantha B.
Lenoir
its perfectly moist and great color and it lasts all day into the evening. the colors are vibrant and rich and I bought it at Walmart for a very good decent price. great packaging and easy to find it. yes I would buy it again.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Didn't like it very much , made my lips really dry . It was pricey! Wasn't worth the price in my opinion because my lips weren't plumped what so ever it went on easy but wish it would of worked .
Rebecca H.
Windsor, NY
This plumper works very well. It tastes like peppermint lip balm and has just enough gloss to be pretty. I like it better than other brands I've used as it doesn't make my lips sticky feeling.
Cristy V.
Screven, GA
I tried this product for a week and saw minimal results. Results took a few minutes and we're not immediately noticeable. This is not something I would continue to use.
Brittany S.
Stevenson, AL
This product worked alright, but wasn't what I expected. It didn't last as long as I would have expected for the price, so it's time for this chic to find a new one 😀
Brenda M.
Mansfield, TX
Really liked this product I've only tried a couple of lip plumpers and this one is definitely one of my go to's. It noticeably plums up the lips and doesn't hurt like other products might
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.