BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Amaya T.
It was a nice product. I got in some place locate place near me. It was nice and smooth and applied nicely and did what it said it would do. I would defiantly buy this again and see if there’s different colors available.
Becca R.
I absolutely love it! I have a smaller upper lip and it honestly looks funny when I wear lipstick. This was so easy to use and lasted all day! I need to buy another one soon actually! Definitely one of my beauty tips! 😍
Brittany W.
Houston , TX
It’s so hard for me to find an affordable lip plumper that doesn’t cost so much! This is my go to when I’m working on a drug store budget!! I haven’t found a better smoother lip plumber than this one in the drive store.
Alyssa V.
Houston
Love this lip plumper and the way it makes my lips look. Good price too! I bought it at Walmart! Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper absolutely amazing! And long lasting !!
Shanna H.
8900 Necessary rd Wise, VA
I loved this product an wld deff use it again in more colors!!! It plumped my lips an the color actually stayed on all day!! I wld recommend this product to everyone!! U deff have my vote!!
Luz P.
Orlando , FL
It makes your lips feel so good and extra big and makes them look very nice, it’s a nice lip stick and makes ur lips shin and looks good on a natural eye look I love wearing it at school and when I go out to see family
Abigail L.
Harrisonburg
I was really impressed by this drugstore product, I’m a beauty junkie especially when it comes to lip plumpers so I was really excited to try this out! I believe I picked it up from Wal Mart and I was not disappointed!
Alanis H.
I’m not really into lip plumpers, my lips are a good size on their own but I️ decided to try this and it was good but it’s not for me. I️ recommend this to anyone who is really searching for an enhancement in lip size.
Hope N.
This product was good but it didn’t seem to last too long. I could notice a difference in my lips but it wasn’t worth the hassle of reapplying it all night long. I would suggest this if you just want it for pictures!
Raquelle A.
Moreno Valley
Amazing Product! Definitely gave me me plump filled lips! Also got some friends into it, and they also agreed that it was worth buying ! Trust me, this plumper gives the same plump as you a maybe high end plumper! :)
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.