BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Shelbie C.
Twentynin Plm, CA
W to I have to be a great good to be see the new point in the morning and is t to the I
Sam R.
I don't recommend this one I don't like it I wouldn't recommend you getting this at all
kierah l.
Shelton, WA
Love it! I feel pretty when I wear it and people complement me and ask where I buy it.
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Este producto es muy bueno se los recomiendo me encanta y siempre lo he usado..........
Kimberly T.
Great lip product with good results. I keep on hand & apart of my normal makeup routine
Brenda R.
Live Oak, FL
Love the idea of having a sheer color the natural look smooth and luscious i love this
Amy V.
Very disappointed 😔 I thought it was going to be a great lip plumper but it’s terrible
Taylor P.
Muskegon, MI
Wish I would feel the total effect a bit longer. It does make a noticeable difference.
Laporcha G.
Lips looked great and plumped, my husband said my lips look kissable. I would buy again
Samantha T.
Used a few times and i noticed somewhat plumping but would like to give it another shot
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.