BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Raeanne H.
United States
Its a lip plumper but my lips didn't want to fall off like most lip plumpers do! It is a good value. Not to expensive like others!
Cecilia C.
Plainfield
Works pretty well, makes your lips look a little fuller. A little pricey if your in a certain budget. But overall a decent product.
mandy l.
tyler, TX
For this product being drugstore quality I'm very impressed with it! It does indeed give you more plumped lips I can deal with that
Sarai B.
Marietta, GA
i homestly did not see a big difference using this product. i did only use it about 5-6 times. maybe i will give it another try.
shaylee f.
I really do love this lip plumper but it wouldn't be my go to thing everyday but its still pretty great so i would recommend it.
Jamiesha L.
It works so good. It helps your lips so much. Its really glossy. You will get a lot of comments when you use it is just amazing.
Cera H.
Belt, MT
It goes on smoothly and seems to last a long time. The consistency is a little sticky for me but it definitely gets the job done
Viridiana A.
Tucson, AZ
This lip plumper is great it really did have the extreme extreme sheer I was looking for. Goes well on lip. Will purchase again.
mary j.
Minneapolis
This product works miracles. I love this product and the ingredients in it is for skin sensitive. I will buy this product again.
Jade C.
Irmo
Didn’t work. It was incredibly thick and hard to apply. Everything about it was horrible. Wouldn’t recommend or try again.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?