BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Brianna R.
Norfolk
It's a good plumper to use it plums my lips very well but I think they could do better.
Danielle N.
Youngstown
This is a good product. I Don't use all the time but use enough to recommend to anyone.
Chapis C.
Fairfield , IA
This was really nice on my lips I would like to use it again thank you so much for this
Ashley A.
Birmingham
I love this stuff it’s gives a pop to the eye and is easy to wash off after a long day
Isis S.
Raleigh, NC
Didn't work as well as I'd hoped but it had a nice feel to it and I wish there was more
Nadia E.
La Jolla, CA
Very nice product. Not too expensive, but it works well and it did meet my expectations
Alyssa L.
This is good if I want your lips to be bigger but not to big or it’s also easy to apply
Ashley M.
Bryant, AR
Wasn’t impressed, I will def need to try something of higher quality in the near future
Sam R.
I don't recommend this one I don't like it I wouldn't recommend you getting this at all
Shelbie C.
Twentynin Plm, CA
W to I have to be a great good to be see the new point in the morning and is t to the I
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.