BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
miracle t.
Makes my lips look fuller and and great for when you want to go out the weekend or whenever and it dosent have a big glossy look but it has your lips looking fuller and sets your face off
Marissa G.
This lip plumper worked well but did not live up to it's expectations.  It's a nice shiny gloss but a bit sticky.  Price wise it's reasonable.  A good value.  Packaging is nicely done.  I would recommend it but not highly.  It took about two coats to feel anything.
Ashleigh N.
Benson, NC
This definitely adds a voluptuous touch. Lasts long enough for what it's intended. Purchased from Walmart. Cute packaging. First time user of this product. Will consider purchasing again!
Abigail G.
It gave me a tingly feeling as most lip plumbers do, but it went away fast and had a decent lasting effect. For being affordable and a drug store product it worked better than expected.
Chloe E.
Austin, TX
I've ALWAYS been super self consistent about my small lips, and hated the idea of having to put plumper on.. but maybelline has done a wonderful job concocting the perfect light gloss. Can't go a day without it!!
Jessica M.
I would give this lip plumber a 4star rating because yes it easy to use/apply it was my first time using it it's somewhat long lasting and I would say the product isn't really for me so I would not buy it again.
hannah h.
I enjoy using this plumper. It gives the impression that I have Fuller lips and does not cause an uncomfortable sensation like most lip plumpers do. I would recommend this product for anyone seeking Fuller lips.
Kailee S.
Good to pick up and go product. Not to thick it goes on nice and smooth, is long lasting. Packaging is cute for drugstore product. Not on the pricey side very affordable. I Would recommend to friends and family!
Lauren R.
Columbus, OH
I used this year's ago, and it was honestly startling with how well it worked! It did what it claimed and tasted good too, though I wouldn't recommend licking your lips too much lol.
Olivia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I noticed very slight results, has a nice glossiness and unlike other lip plumbers I've tried it didn't burn and feel like cinnamon or cayenne. I wish the results were more dramatic
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.