BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer V.
Rialto
Great product I really recommend these to anyone it las longenough just give a a try and you will not regretit it’s a good value and it’s Easy to apply and to used I will definitely buy it again
Tabitha C.
Portsmouth
The pros: It went on smoothly and had a cinnamon scent. Did smooth out some of the lines in my lips
The cons: Would not stay put, even with a lip liner. No noticeable difference in lip fullness
Crystal B.
Vero Beach , FL
I like this product but I don’t feel it does much for my lips. I need something a bit more effective because my lips don’t have much lush to them. For a drug store brand, I would rate it 3/5.
Tiffany S.
I loved this product. After a few minutes of putting it on I could feel my lips tingle. I wasn’t the only person who noticed the increase of size in my lips either, so did my boyfriend.
Tarri B.
Lexington
I noticed a slight tingling sensation when first applying to lips. This sensation wore off fairly quickly. It did appear to plump my lips slighly resulting in a slightly fuller lip.
Anna S.
Fort Worth
I like this product does plumb my lips as well as I love the neutral color as well does leave your lips feeling smooth as well as they wind feel so dry I will give a thumbs up on the product.
Sherine A.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a huge fan of lip plumpers or glossy lips in general. I like more of the matte finish look, however; this product was great! I tried it because my friend has one and I loved it! It’s not super glossy and tacky and it has a nice soft appearance. Honestly, not sure if I’d buy one of my own but I do think that it’s a great product for people that like glossy looks!
katanamoon
This lip plumper is okay in my book. It slightly plumped my lips. I bought mine at Walmart. It lasted about 5 hours but that’s pretty good to me. It semi met my expectations. I would buy it again if I ran out. Maybelline lip plumpers are a good affordable choice!
Leann D.
I would enjoy this product more if it was more of a plumper that lasts hours. With me it only worked for about an hour. The packaging is absolutely beautiful. I would wear this more often if it lasted longer
Rockelle W.
Brooklyn
It didn’t do as much for me, I was looking for more of a plumper fuller look.. it has good packaging & easy to apply.. I wasn’t very long lasting at all.. just a quick plump. I definitely won’t be buying this product again
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.