BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
Ellie E.
swansea
Very affordable which is great and easy to get hold of in the local drugstore. If you’re looking for a plumping lip product to start with this is ideal. Not too plumping but works well and can help you decide if you want a more expensive one
Georgina k.
birmingham
Loveeee this product keeps my lips fresh and plump🔥Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss so easy to apply it’s very long lasting 100% would recommend, very inexpensive 💸 I keep going back for more I’m on my 3rd tube already💄
Jessi J.
33063-7719
I absolutely love this lip plumper. My lips are naturally small and somewhat thin, so whenever I use this lip plumper it just gives my lips enough plump which makes my face pop. I loveee this lip plumper!
Rehnuma T.
Johor Bahru
This product really worked on my lips very well. It's very easy to apply, rich in texture and is comparatively cheap. This is my first time I never used it before. I will love to use it more and more I love this product I would definitely recommend this product for everyone.  Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Beckie V.
eastbourne
Not my favourite it was very cheap so it was affordable for all however personally I didn’t see much of a change I felt nothing no tingeling sensation it felt as though I was just using a normal glossary
Megan W.
sunderland
You only get a very small amount of product which is a bit of a let down considering the look of the tub. The product it’s self is very sticky and gloopy which means that your hair is constantly sticking to it. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Sanaa A.
Rotherham
More fuller looking effect, feels light and is very easy to apply, applicator is really easy to use as well, was more than I expected, came in perfect packaging, would definitely recommend it to others
Lilli F.
It’s alright, does plump the lips a bit but nothing drastic. Doesn’t hurt just a minty tingle, worth the money but doesn’t plump them up mega. Would recommend to someone wanting to test plumpers and doesn’t want to spend lots of money.
Ya-Huey C.
Kuala Lumpur
What can I say? It’s definitely a great product. I use it every time when I go out. It suits me and my skin tone! It’s not only great quality but also amazing. It’ll make you look stunning and pretty!
Eloise M.
Basingstoke
really made my lips look bigger but didn’t like the feeling it gave my lips:( nice shades and rather long lasting but makes my lips so uncomfortable and makes it hard to talk. wouldn’t buy it again..
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.