BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Hannah W.
Hixson
Not too bad. Last a few hours and a nice color. Very similar to other maybeline formulas I found it at cvs.
Naira B.
Um ótimo produto, prefiro as cores mais escuras mas as cores nudes da marca são perfeitas também ainda uso
kellie n.
Scranton, PA
I bought this lip plumper not expecting the result... it is definitely a great product and 10/10 recommend
Mirna S.
Miami
I didn't used this lipstick but a friend of mine used and is great for her. Is a great product for party's.
Jesica E.
Really good works like a charm makes you look sexy and mostly when you wear lip gloss. Just pops out more.
Anhly H.
The plump effect wasn't very noticeable but it has a really nice tint that goes along with the plumping.
katalina h.
Hot springs, AR
Worked great for me! Didnt sting too bad and looked amazing with lip stick over it! Conpletely satisfied
Luisa F.
Revere, MA
Me encanta usar de esta marca deja muy bien. Resultado excelente me encanta usarlo muy buenos productos.
Daniela T.
Los Fresnos, TX
Its a really good lip plumper and i like it alot and i buy all my makeup from Maybelline i really like it
Elieth G.
Davenport , FL
Affordable AF! And it makes the work just perfect, I love to use it because it puts my lips so beautiful
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.