BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
kellie n.
Scranton, PA
I bought this lip plumper not expecting the result... it is definitely a great product and 10/10 recommend
Abigail I.
I love this product. I can't live without it. Its so helpful with my lips. I never go anywhere without it.
Nah G.
Raleigh, NC
Just AMAZING❤️ This product has changed my life all around❤️ I feel great, I look great, it's just great☺️
christina a.
Springfield, MO
Bought for my daughter nd she loves it. Refuses to use anything else. We or she will always be buying this
Samantha C.
Edinburg, TX
Great feeling on your lips nice and moist very good for not making ur lips dry and cranky smells great too
Flor R.
Cicero
It's nice I like it alot I would honestly use it every day. Very beautiful honestly!!!!!!! Would recommend!
Sarah H.
Mount Vernon, TX
Love when I go out I always get compliments from everyone , I love the confidence I have when wearing this
valeria l.
Los Angeles, CA
Very easy to use. Made my lips nicely plump and cute. I really liked it. Definitely recommend this product.
Annagabriela N.
Phoenix
Loved this product... worked very well for me.. gave me plumped lips and I loved it... met my expectations
holly o.
This product was absolutely amazing! Really did the job! I was skeptical at first but it was a mind blower!
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.