BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Kayley M.
Buffalo
I'm pretty bad with these lip plumper so I'm not so sure if it worked like it was supposed to but good for me
Blaener N Richard J.
El Paso
I love the feeling when you put it on. It tingles a bit but it makes my lips feel fresh. My husband loves it.
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love the plumping effect of this gloss however i did not like the sticky feel of my lips after I applied it
Emma C.
Franklin , KY
Love this product. I wish it gave a bit more of a plump look to my lips. But overall, it is a great product.
Annika E.
Orem, UT
I love most the products form Maybelline but I have to say this is my favorite one. I wear this all the time
Jessica C.
I don't liked! Too much spiced. Maybelline is one of my favorite brand but this product is a big fail for me
Ashlee F.
Good product loved the way the made my lups look and feel. Last long and looks great when used. Thumbs up def
Miriam G.
Visalia , CA
Personally haven't tried it myself, but I have heard good things about it and I would looove to try it out!!
Tylar P.
Washington, PA
Absolute love this product I get so many compliments when I wear this out
I've recommended it several times.
Brittanie W.
Bradenton
Makes lips look bigger and more full. Beautiful. Love it. Great product. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.