BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Aneysa O.
Yuma, AZ
Uve used better. But for being a drug store product it's not too bad. For the price,you get what you pay for.
Veronica O.
Palmdale, CA
Liked it a lot. It makes your lips stand out makes your lips looks bigger even though you did nothing to them
Janice M.
El Monte
It worked well but my lips are already filled so it just made me feel uncomfortable but I highly recommend.💘
Gee H.
Good. Works like a charm will definitely buy again and again..... if you haven't tried you should............
whitney g.
Stanford, KY
I like the lip plumper but I like how it feels and so many colors to choose from.
I would love more of them.
Su N.
San Francisco
This adds perfect shine to all my matte lipsticks. It is long lasting until 5/6 hrs. It’s packaging is basic.
Katherine g.
brentwood
Such a great product! It made my lips look so much bigger than they already were and I
Literally have no lips
Tobi A.
My lips already have some volume but this just makes them look plumper and kinda "juicier". It's so awesome.
Katie J.
Minnesota
This didn't work and left my lips feeling burnt. Would not recommend this for ANYONE!! Buy at your own risk.
Blaener N Richard J.
El Paso
I love the feeling when you put it on. It tingles a bit but it makes my lips feel fresh. My husband loves it.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?