BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Sarai O.
Cleveland, TX
Love it... gives your lips a fuller look and love how my mate lipstick looks
Susan J.
Perry, FL
I have naturally small lips and I don't believe in cosmetic surgery. This brand help make my lips noticeable. It is very easy to appy and use. I would recommend it to anyone with challenged lips !! Its a staple in my beauty routine. Don't know what I would do without it !!
Michaela H.
Garner
This product was good for me because it made my lips bigger the way I wanted them to be. It wasn’t too painful at all, little bit of a sting. Easy to use and not too pricey. I’ve recommended this to my friends and my mom and they’ve loved it as well!
Ana N.
Porto
I gave this three stars because, in general, I really like this product. When I bought it at my local drugstore, it had a nice scent, wasn't sticky, and had a pleasant tingly feeling upon application. I ordered the exact same color from this seller, and the product's consistency was different and it smelled rancid. There also looked like some separation in the gloss itself. I would recommend this product, but not this seller. Bear in mind: even a brand new tube of this gloss probably won't do much in the way of plumping. There are much better products out there for that. It is a nice gloss, though.
Taymar G.
sunderland
Once again maybelline make a great everyday product, find this product to do everything it states and more, gives me great plumping effect, long lasting staying power but ks comfortable as i find some lip plumping products to sting upon application but dont find that with this product the only downside to this product is i find it slightly tacky and sticky but i can manage that, will definitely keep this in my everyday makeup bag and take this on every night out, its a must have for me! Will repurchase
Sandhya R.
Hyderabad
Make your lips up to 30% bigger with Maybelline Volume Seduction Lip Plumper. Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout . Available in 10 seductive shades.
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Pros: High shine, Non-sticky gloss.
I didnt realize this was a plumping gloss when I first bought it - all I saw was the picture on the display - and I thought to myself, "Wow! That is some seriously shiny gloss!". I immediate snapped it up and ran off to try it. I have to say, its everything I expected - beautifully shiny, a slew of colors to choose from, and unlike most high shine glosses, it isnt so sticky that I feel like my lips are glued together.

Cons: Uncomfortable tingling, Effect wears off quickly.
Being a "plumping" gloss, it uses a stinging agent, such as cayenne pepper to force a mild allergic reaction, which causes the area to swell, and therefor makes your lips look more plump then usual - but as with most allergic reactions, your body overcomes this quickly, and the effect wears off. You have to keep reapplying, which to be honest is uncomfortable.
Lezli-Anne F.
Antrim
Absolutely loved this lip plumper! I first tried it after being recommended by a friend. When i first applied it i didn't think much of it, didnt notice much happen... then that amazing tingle started and i fell in love! It does a brilliant job and reasonably priced, will definitely repurchase this again.. only criticism i would have of this is it can be a bit sticky however I'm more of a matte lover so that would be the case with any sort of 'glossy' product for me.. :)
Jen D.
Auckland
If you have sensitive skin like me, this is a good plumping product for you. I found it comfortable to wear, and also lasts a good amount of time for the price. It gives a slight tingle/cooling feeling which is kind of addictive once you get used to it. Pouty Passion is my favorite, a pink/coraly color, and while the change to your lips is subtle, it feels really glamorous. Also comes in clear and a nice spiced brown shade.
Divya S.
Mumbai
It's a nice product comes in two lid of container one side is the lipstick and the other side is a moisturizer more all the content is very good but the price is too expensive because it comes only 3ml I guess it's a good product try it one I think if you feel good that's why one less star
Eman A.

This did absolutely nothing as the plumping effect goes. It is a nice and shiny gloss, but it felt uncomfortable and sticky, so there was no point in even using it if it cant live up to at least one of its two purposes Not buying it again
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.