BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Jamey M.
Rupert, ID
Leaves your lips full and plump with a smooth matte finish that lasted all day.
Brittany T.
Bremerton, WA
I liked this one because it wasn't all thick and sticky like most lip plumpers.
Heather W.
Purvis, MS
I didn't really like this one to be honest. It wasn't like others I've used.
member-a3786a18b
I love to make my lip plumpy and good looking. It helps so much with you lips
Sarai O.
Cleveland, TX
Love it... gives your lips a fuller look and love how my mate lipstick looks
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
Great lip plumper. It is a bit pricey but worth it. You get what you pay for.
Susan J.
Perry, FL
I have naturally small lips and I don't believe in cosmetic surgery. This brand help make my lips noticeable. It is very easy to appy and use. I would recommend it to anyone with challenged lips !! Its a staple in my beauty routine. Don't know what I would do without it !!
Michaela H.
Garner
This product was good for me because it made my lips bigger the way I wanted them to be. It wasn’t too painful at all, little bit of a sting. Easy to use and not too pricey. I’ve recommended this to my friends and my mom and they’ve loved it as well!
Ana N.
Porto
I gave this three stars because, in general, I really like this product. When I bought it at my local drugstore, it had a nice scent, wasn't sticky, and had a pleasant tingly feeling upon application. I ordered the exact same color from this seller, and the product's consistency was different and it smelled rancid. There also looked like some separation in the gloss itself. I would recommend this product, but not this seller. Bear in mind: even a brand new tube of this gloss probably won't do much in the way of plumping. There are much better products out there for that. It is a nice gloss, though.
Taymar G.
sunderland
Once again maybelline make a great everyday product, find this product to do everything it states and more, gives me great plumping effect, long lasting staying power but ks comfortable as i find some lip plumping products to sting upon application but dont find that with this product the only downside to this product is i find it slightly tacky and sticky but i can manage that, will definitely keep this in my everyday makeup bag and take this on every night out, its a must have for me! Will repurchase
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.