BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Noreen Q.
Awesome drug store brand!! Love the lip plump! Best of all.... strong recommendation!!!!! Love it
Isabel H.
Florida
Excelente producto, buen olor, buena pigmentación, buena pigmentación y durabilidad en los labios
Manar G.
Ajman
The price is suitable and available in alot of places
I love it
I like effect
Very easy to apply
Joanna S.
muito bom, preço acessível pra quem quer um rímel bom que trabalhe bem no cílios e deixe enormes
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Esse produto é incrivelmente bom
Marca com produtos bons
Bonito
Cores lindas
Amo demais
Recomendo
Daniellem D.
I think this product works well , it’s leaves a nice bright color on the lips , I’d recommend it
Nikki K.
Grande prairie
Will always be one of my faves I love it! And love how it works quickly. Recommended to everyone
Kristel C.
Its cool in the world is full rich should try love i love te product i love love love eh product
Tessa K.
Rijen
I did not saw a dramatic difference, but I could see they where a little bit bigger then normal.
Laura T.
I really love it, this looks so good on your lips and leave them soft and with a perfect texture.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.