BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
April B.
Wilmington, DE
Loved it.. My lips looked great and wasn't too overdone and didn't have a bad tingle like some do. And its a great color
alyssa r.
United States
Great lip plumper used to use this all the time works really good and makes your lips nice and plump which is really good
Alexis V.
Franklin, OH
LOVE THIS! Made my upper lip look great and plump. Bought it at walmart and isn’t extremely expensive compared to others
Yusur D.
It gives a beautiful look for the lips, affordable and easy to apply. I like this one better than all the drug store ones
Shannon D.
Jacksonville , NC
I liked this product but I don't like how sheer it is as I am a matte kind of girl. I liked how it plumped my lips though
Ashley B.
It's a really good product that I use when I can. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family
Danielle R.
Loved the formula and the shade was beautiful. I would definitely purchase again, and try new colors and other products.
alanis k.
I loved the product, It felt beautiful and moisturized it's amazing , it's really Very good .only love for this product ❤
Amanda G.
Pulaski, TN
Does pretty good job
Would recommend but their are better products out there
I wouldn't mind having this in my makeup bag
Hannah B.
Lewisburg
I love this product it’s so good and makes my lips feel big and luscious I would deff buy this product over n over again
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.