BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bren M.
Las Vegas
Love this lip plumper! It gives a nice stimulating feel to the lips. The formula so not too sticky like other lip plumping products and does not transfer. Will definitely stock up when I run out! Great price point.
Cara W.
anelia
It’s not my fave it is sticky and smells bad and it dose not do it’s job I do love mabilline though it seams that every brand has its down faults the packaging is ok I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a little bit scared to try things
Essie B.
Warren
I personally love this product. It is a really nice formula and feels good. I don't remember where I bought it. It was a first time use of the product. Packaging was generally ok not amazing though. I definitely would recommend the product to others!
Patricia D.
Lincoln, MI
This one is okay, I wouldn’t use it everyday because it only again gives a little plump but I love the smell and it’s not too sticky I prefer it more as a gloss than to plump my lips, I just don’t really like it.
Tori T.
Sevierville
This product is not the best for lip plumping but has been on the market for quite some time. It does add a nice gloss to color and make the lips appear to be more full. It feels very sticky after a bit of wear.
Naiha M.
greenfield
Love love love this lip plumper! It makes my lips look so full and very noticeable. I recommend everyone to try this. I am a repeat user of this product. It’s affordable and lasts a while. No funky smell either!
Gabreila G.
Warren, AR
This product works really great, I highly recommend it Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
This isn’t like any plumper, it is most likely the best one out there. It met my expectations and I would definitely buy another one again.
Makayla G.
Hillsboro
I love this stuff! I bought one on impulse and I did not regret it. It gives you the weird tingly feeling that lip plumper do but also adds a splash of color. The color is more like a gloss and isn’t too bold. I would like to buy all the colors!!
Jess W.
Gibsonburg, OH
GREAT!! Love the product and love the cost this is something I can use casual or for a night out. I can truly tell a difference when I am wearing this product and so can everyone else. Highly recommended woo!!
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
This is a very good hydration plumper, a lot of plumbers can dry your lips out, this doesn’t do that but it isn’t super long staying, I keep it in my pocket. But you definitely see a plump and feel a tingle letting you know it’s at least working.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.