BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Lapria L.
Beaumont Tx
I really like the color of the product 😍😍 , it has a nice definite volume and it matches almost anything I wear so I tend to use this alot. 👍
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
Yes lip pumper is a real nice product is a great product to half I wouldn’t trade it for my life especially because it has a nice smell to it
Laura G.
Awsome i just love the texture of the product after it dry leves you a soft sensation in the lips plus a really clean and plump area to work
Nicolette L.
Waco, TX
Love this lip plumper. My favorite drugstore one so far! The packaging isn’t super fancy but I like that I can see the product before buying.
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this lip plumber it makes my lips look naturally plump and Pink and thick. I love this look it gives me and the compliments i receive
Reanna R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really good. Makes my lips look plump and ready to go out. First time using it I didn’t think it would look good on me. A little pricey. No.
Jennifer F.
I love the colors it comes in, and I can notice a subtle plump to my lips, has a slight tingle but nothing that makes me not want to wear.
Susana L.
Orem, UT
I bought this product in my local drugstore my expectation were high but i really like how it came out it’s doesn’t burn lip for a plumper
Belle R.
Atlanta, GA
This was a decent product. It has a lot of chemicals in it but it gets the job done. The packaging is nice but I feel bits nothing special.
sharenia w.
Leland, MS
I will give this product a good rating... It works instantly... The smell is okay I just like that I spent money on something that works..
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?

Amazon