BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Nancy E.
This product is good I’ve used it for so long and it works wonders. Love how it plumps my lips.
Jess C.
Sallisaw
It definitely made my lips tingle, but I never noticed any actual plumping after using it. 4/10
Stephanie L.
DeKalb
I love the colors that they offer and the way it makes my lips look. It tingles a bit as well.
Makayla H.
vidor
It made my lips feel so plump and amazing! It was easy to apply as well! 10/10 Would recommend.
Wendy C.
Bakersfield , CA
It took me a while to find a lip plumer That works they need to put these more to the customers
Kaitlin S.
Gilbert, AZ
It's a good drug store product but high quality plumper is significantly better. Does the job.
Kaitlin R.
Murphysboro
Love it! You can definitely feel it working! The price is reasonable too! Definitely recommend!
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Love this maybelline new york volume lip plumper. Its great on your lips and looks really good.
Brooke K.
Kewanee
Love how full and plump my lips look after using this awesome product! Highly recommend this!!
Ashlee A.
Works well. Nothing too dramatic, but it gets the job done. Blends well with colors and liners.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.