BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Ivanelly S.
New York
It makes my eyelashes so diferent and beautiful! Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Andreia R.
Love this! Great color and long-lasting. Makes your lips look plumpy and glossy! Definitely worth it!
Julia W.
Maybelline is really really good anything in that makeup line is amazing and this is also really good
Valeria A.
Hamilton , ON
For me was a good product but, was a little uncomfortable to me! Was my first time using the product.
Sonia S.
This is a great product,my lip always look great and I always get compliments it makes mt feel good
Sapna H.
innisfil
Awesome product ! But it only gave me very little results and my lips are very small and sensitive.
Ross Z.
I borrow my friends lip plumber. I must say I did like it! Looking forward to buy one for myself!!
Sammii M.
Waterloo
I love it for when I’m doing a dramatic lip. I have small lips so it really helps plumping them up!
Fany M.
Buen tono algo difícil de conseguir, colores que enamoran, dura mucho, labios bonitos y humectados
Cinthia Z.
When I go party, i use this product. I feel sexy and my lips have a good texture. I like it so much
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.