BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Leigha B.
Great drug store brand! Love the price and deliverers a good result! Will continue to buy again.
Morgan S.
Butler, PA
It was very shiny and didn't faste like complete plastic if you happened to get it in your mouth
Brittany S.
Mount Washington
This item is ok. I don’t think it is the best I have used but for the price I would buy it again.
Lori G.
La Monte , MO
It worked well. Looked really good. Couldn't see that I had it on. I would suggest this product.
Erika P.
Maywood , NJ
Loveeeeee this leaves your lip with a glow and plumped up I get compliments every time I wear it
Rachael D.
Wenonah, NJ
I've tried this one a few times! I have really light eye lashes so it didn't work to well on me.
Christine G.
Rochester, NH
I was hoping this product would work better. It left a nice shine but didn't notice any "plump".
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Kelsey S.
Port Richey
Great product. I would defiantly but this again. Sheer color looks great on top of Nyx lipsticks!
Jamie M.
Portland
This is a good fast wearing one ! It's worth the price and defiantly a easy put on and everything
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.