BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly C.
Windber
Love the lip plumper from maybelline! Really plumps your lips and the color stays for a good bit
Fabiola D.
Portland, OR
For me it really didn't seem to do nothing nice on my lips. In fact they was more try than usual
Nikia L.
Kingston
Beautifull color very natural can feel the tingly sensation right away as it plumps your lips !!
Lindsay H.
Atlanta, GA
It’s ok we will see how it does. There’s better it here but it’s cheap. Don’t see it many places.
Tiffany W.
My top lip is much thinner than my bottom - used this and it made a world of difference! Love it
Diana L.
New Rochelle
This lip plumper didn’t really work. It just made my lips really dehydrated. Done recommend this.
Jacqueline D.
windsor
Amazing I love how it looks, I really like it I’m just in loveee with this product, really pretty
Tori M.
LIP PLUMPER FOR THE GIRLS WHO DON'T HAVE BIG LIPS :) lip plumper is my STAPLE!!!!!! Gotta have it
Saudy R.
Cleveland, OH
Really love the Maybelline products and the line is great especially the lipstick and lip liners
Katie W.
Sweetser, IN
Good product. Good pricing. I’m not usually a lipstick person. But this is just the Right amount
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.