BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Esse produto é incrivelmente bom
Essa base é muito boa
Não craquela
Não acumula nas linhas de expressões
Kaelyn A.
Inarajan
Awesome all I gotta say it's awesome😍😍 you guys should try this product Bc my review was outstanding !!!
Simone R.
Rua efigenia jota coelho 86 Terra Roxa Paraná
this lip balm is perfect and leaves the lips super moisturized perfect brandMaybelline New York
Camilla S.
Lindo!! Simplesmente amo. Combina muito com o meu tom de pele, é super fantástico, e hidrata muito a boca
Naomi M.
temuco
Tus pestañas quedan muy bien definidas y alargadas totalmente. No se pegan ni quedan grumos es muy buena
Maria P.
Laja
Me Encanto,El color fantástico nada que decir,la sensación que deja es espetacular :) me encanta y la lm
Sophie C.
London
Amazing I certainly do not need lip fillers I was going to pay for! Can not recommend enough to the girls
xareny x.
Mazatenango
these lip plumper provide moisturization softness and shine to my lips and they provide a very nice color
Tammy G.
Kapuskasing
It's ok but for me I need a really good lip plump .max plumping I need . Walmart it was last one on rack
Macarena E.

very good lip, and tasted the red, delivers what it promises, achieved an impressive finish, I recommend
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.