BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
nikita s.
Did love the product !! But I would prefer it to have a good applicator and packaging could be better . Other than that loved the product.
Allora J.
Douglasville, GA
This was my first time using this product. The lip plumper was okay. Not my favorite. It made my lips tingle a bit but did not plump them.
Destiny C.
Lexington
It really makes your lips look fuller. It smells very good and makes your lips very soft. I love this product and definitely recommend it.
Sydeja R.
Mount holly, NC
Omg this made my lips so plump!! I love it! It was an instant plump I so recommend this for anyone that has small lips and want fuller lips
Bridget M.
Greensboro, NC
The price is great one of the more affordable lip plumpers that actually works the color is very opaque which I like and there’s not a burn
Marlyn G.
ODESSA tx
I bought this in a peach color i didnt use it that much but when i did it did the work put some times it didint work but is a good product
Lyudmila P.
Coon Rapids
This handy lip gloss contains active ingredients that are guaranteed to make your modest pair of lips fuller, while adding a little shine.
sharenia w.
Leland, MS
I will give this product a good rating... It works instantly... The smell is okay I just like that I spent money on something that works..
Susana L.
Orem, UT
I bought this product in my local drugstore my expectation were high but i really like how it came out it’s doesn’t burn lip for a plumper
Hannah W.
This lip plumper works pretty well. I like the applicatior and the sensation you get during use. I would recommend for just a natural look
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?