BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Kristina M.
Inverness
Love it. I would recommend this to everyone I know. All my friends and I love it and always have it.
jennifer a.
works great with a great shine , its a must have in your makeup bag . quick application for on the go
Victória B.
SAN Ramon , CA
When I ordered I didn’t expect some nice product, but this really very good and meet my expectations
Pamela M.
Alanna , GA
So love this product works well highly recommend it easy to apply and it's a value love the gloss to
hali p.
Greenfield, IN
this product works wonders on my lips not to mention there is so many excellent colors to choose from
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Very plumping. Great over lip stains and tints for a pop of color. Makes lips appear fuller longer.
Cynthia H.
I really liked it . I was worth buying it ❤️❤️❤️❤️I also liked they way my lips looked with it 💄💋👅👄
Brittney C.
Hayden, AL
I like it a lot. Can not explain but just knowing I have it on makes me feel sexier for some reason
Amanda M.
Never tried this item.. but I do wanna test it in the future! My fave glosses were not a selection
Samantha💋 R.
Springfield, VA
Very good price and get the job done. I like how it felt on my lips. I would recommend getting it.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.