BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Noor M.
lackawanna
Amazing product I love it I bought for me and my mom and for my sis and friend and they all love it
Brittany B.
St Augustine , FL
Pretty great stuff but don't like the smell. But I'm picky with smells so I could be exaggerating.
Aly G.
Mission, TX
Worka amazinf smells really good wouldnt change it dor any other lol so try it highly remcomens kt
Annete P.
Oakland
I really like this product it does what it says and I love that about a product I highly recommend
crystal v.
Homestead, FL
Really great lip plumper it make ure lips luck full and super shinny I love it great for going out
Maria F.
Boston, MA

Excellent product highly recommended
Muy buena very good
Es recomendable facil y muy bueno.
So good
Cynthia H.
I really liked it . I was worth buying it ❤️❤️❤️❤️I also liked they way my lips looked with it 💄💋👅👄
Caroline B.
Made my lips nice and plump! Lasted very long and was a good price! Would recommend and buy again!
Deana H.
Love this as can wear when not wanting color or using over a lip liner or lip stain of your choice.
Kayla K.
Levittown, pa
LOve this product so much would buy again. Package is nicely done as well. I was a first time buyer
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.