BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Lesly V.
Miami, Florida, FL
Buena consistencia y fórmula duradera
Me encanta porque dura más de lo normal y deja tus pestañas más largas
Ainhoa L.
Ripollet
No me gusto absolutamente nada, un dinero tirado a la basura, lo compre porque me llamaba la atención y nada
thais m.
É um excelente produto. eu particulamente adoro adoro a Maybelline é um marca, com qualidade e credibilidade.
Sofia T.
Santiago
No me gustó la sensación que deja en los labios ,es algo pesado ,el olor era exquisito y la textura también
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
es de gran ayuda para aumentar notoriamnte el volumen de nuestros labios inlcuyendo que deja un lindo color
Stacey M.
Omg absolutely love this product . It works so well and is so shiny. My lips look and feel great with it on
Sara O.
Maravilhooosoo, eu amo de paixão muito bom deixa a boca maravilhosa é linda, minhas amigas sempre comentam
Raquel G.
santo domingo
Me gusto muchisimo este labial ya que le dara mucho volumen a tus labios pero parecera que es 100% natural
Mafer P.
Caracas, Venezuela
I bought this and at first I hated it because it stung my lips but after a while I fell in love. I ended up buying it in like 3 different shades and it became my favorite lip gloss. I used it every single day. I would totally recommend this unless you do not like the stinging sensation that some plumping glosses can give you. I, personally, enjoy the stinging sensation and think it feeels cool.
Tyla L.
Wasn’t the greatest, was hard to get on and stay on had to reapply multiple times to get desired plumpness
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.