BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
clara d.
Seduccion lip plumper is one of my favorites. It leaves me a sensual lips, the color is mantioene for hours and I love its variety of colors.
Thalia L.
Such a great product! I heard of this from a friend and let me try it on and from then i need to get myself one. It meet my expectations!
Taylor P.
Zebulon
This product definitely did what it said it would do. It burned a little bit but other than that I pretty much enjoyed it. Thanks Maybelline!
Jessica R.
Waynesville
Its sticky.  I had to reapply often, so it doesn't last long. Easy to apply. It's not a terrible product, i would purchase again.
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this lip plumber it makes my lips look naturally plump and Pink and thick. I love this look it gives me and the compliments i receive
Gissel P.
Bell Gardens, CA
This product has actually been a good use for me especially because my lips are always dull. It has a good value and it has a good quality.
nikita s.
Did love the product !! But I would prefer it to have a good applicator and packaging could be better . Other than that loved the product.
Krysna V.
Base Liquida Clinique buena covertura y excelentes tonos tapa completamente los pequeños granos que puedan estar saliendo en nuestro cutis.
Allora J.
Douglasville, GA
This was my first time using this product. The lip plumper was okay. Not my favorite. It made my lips tingle a bit but did not plump them.
La-la T.
Pittsburgh
It was a good item.need a more work. Had a nice color. It was a good price.  Had a little bit of a burn but it only lasted a few mins.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?