Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper

BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

4.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars42%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars19%
  • 2 Stars6%
  • 1 Star4%
3.99 / 5 based on 1,477 Reviews

Product Description

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

see more...

Top Questions See all 6 Q&A

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Reviews (1477)
Q&A (6)
Media (12)
Buy on Walmart*
REVIEWS
Ainhoa L.
Ripollet
20 reviews
No me gusto absolutamente nada, un dinero tirado a la basura, lo compre porque me llamaba la atención y nada
me encanta me deja unos labios aparentemente gruseso y muy idratados ademas su larga duracion es PERFECTO !!
Pamella F.
Praça Joaquim Maurício Pereira
14 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Não tenho, mas já usei! Não fica com os cílios grudados é super pratico para usar, sem contar que dura muito.
Gabriela d.
14 reviews
Simply perfection. Is a fawless producte, all in, i love it. I used every single saturday and work all night
Lynn C.
Hawthorne, CA
124 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
No hidrata me seca los labios no es un poco pesado en los labios . No lo recomiendo por su mal funcionamiento
Iqra C.
29 reviews
Honestly this is one of the best lip plumpers I've used soo far. It plumps my lips and makes my lips look big
Zainab A.
6 reviews
Good. Does the work. Great product for the price. Very convenient when you are a student on a budget. ❤️❤️❤️
Victoria M.
Sackville, NB
152 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
This definitely worked! After the burning, tingling sensation ended I was left with lovely plumped up lips !
thais m.
10 reviews
É um excelente produto. eu particulamente adoro adoro a Maybelline é um marca, com qualidade e credibilidade.
Kelly N.
itanhaém
17 reviews
Uso e recomendo ! Belisssimo produto e adoraria comprar mais infelismente no meu pais os produtos são caros !
Coraima P.
Miami, FL
130 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a specific color palette? I would appreciate to help me with this doubt, kisses
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
31 reviews
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
68 reviews
Is it worth the buy?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
14 reviews
Do this plumper work? I don't seem to see a difference in most but feel a intense burn.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
14 reviews
Do this plumper work? I don't seem to see a difference in most but feel a intense burn.

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us