BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Isabella G.
This product is okay it doesn't work as well as others that I have used but it was okay.
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
This is an ok product it doesn’t really work for me or maybe I think I’m using it wrong.
Rosaura G.
2250 NW 114th Ave Unir 1Q Miami , FL 33192-4177
Its formula is pleasant, does not run is not oily or sticky is a good tool for daily use
Lisa P.
Great product would use again. Love how it makes my lips look. I tell everyone to use it.
DANIELLE S.
Columbia , IL
Leaves my lips a little sticky. But a lot of products do that so maybe it’s my lips. Lol
Thayanne B.
Malden
Adoro usar este produto porque os olhos ficam lindos com esta máscara . Sempre recomendo
member-d3036
I've used this a few times on people and myself and it's awesome for a drug store product
Make U.
carrollton tx
To be honest not so good smells funny and I feel like it burns my skin but that's just me
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love how full my lips become! So sexy, beautiful...just amazing. I love it!
Jo C.
Normal, IL
Long lasting love the colors and my favorite brand I stock up on it when they are on sale
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.