BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Plumper

• Are these still available for purchase?1 Answers
  • Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Justine F.
Love this products so much I highly recommend it to everyone it is simply amazing. It is a must have in everyones makeup bag
Macenzie W.
Greensboro
Its real soothing on my lips and i love it soooooooooo much. Definitely recomend it to other people. Not a bad price either
Ashley R.
Bought this and its a love and hate relationship it does work but if used more than 3 times a week it makes my lips tender.
dity 0.
Hamilton, AL
This is a good lip product I recommend it if you want good color and it doesn't dry out the lips and it feels good on them.
Lexi R.
Plumps up your lips pretty good like anything really you never see immediate results. Just another affordable gi to to try.
aaliyah g.
it did plump my lips, and i have big lips but i use lip plumper to make them look softer and smoother and it did just that.
Hannah G.
Milford, CT
I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it.
Mago C.
It gives a nice felling to lips and plumps just how you want them amazing on the lips my lips look good when i put this on
John C.
One of my favorite lip products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try if you wear lip gloss. You must get this.
Miacela B.
Tucson
I wouldn't say it's the best but it definitely works. It's good for what it is worth. It made my lips plump and beautiful.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.