BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
tina r.
Not the heartbeats kinda disappointed. I heard great things but disheveled well for me. Won't buy again
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
I liked the product but it didnt work as good as I saw on other reviews so i was a little disappointed.
regina m.
Wise, VA
Maybeline lip plumper is a great product to fill your lips out,I would recommend it to all my friends.
Sheena W.
Bellingham, WA
It works pretty good. I don’t like the tingly feeling but it’s a nice product otherwise and good price.
LaJayla S.
Cleveland, TN
this didn’t really work a lot for me but it does work if you’re just wanting them to be slightly plump.
Genia P.
Portsmouth, OH
Want this so bad hope i get
One in the mail looks like a great product might be even better than vs one
Carmelita A.
East Hartford, CT
Lip plumper awesome.
Plump up lips.
Last very long.
Ant Maybelline products r good.
Red is a good color.
Lauren G.
Alvin, TX
It s a beautiful colorbut didn't really work... wouldn'tbuy again but will be using the rest of the tube
Cynthia P.
Ozark, MO
I like the gloss but I really noticed no difference in my lips being more plump which I was expecting.
Kendall C.
Huron, TN
It love for this
Lip plumper is greater than any other maybe line product!! It's a must have in my bag
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.