BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
✨MUA O.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper Love! Love! Love! I have kinda small lips, definitely works for me ! Price is reasonable
stephanie p.
USA
It was ok I mean it did what it was supposed to do however it didn't stay on all day it was short lived other than that they had nice colors.
Virginia M.
Lebanon, OR
LOVE This product I never usually grab for maybleine but I love this product glides on so smoothly with a burst of color very cost efficient
S D.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved the color in the bottle but it

didn't last and the plumper burned! I would use ovcasionally but definitely not my go to lipstick !!!!!
Bruna W.
Realmente um produto glorioso, Adorei o resultado que dá nos lábios, sua boca vai amaar! Recomendo a quem nunca usou, usar e se surpreender.
Mady N.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s good, not my favorite lip plumper a of all time, the formula is thicker than my liking since I usually layer mine with liquid lipsticks
member-69d83
I LOVE my Maybelline Lip Plumper. It stays on my lips much longer than many other brands I've used without making my lips feel chalky or dry.
tracy h.
Daytona Beach
It's very good, it does what it says it give you a plumping effect, but does tingle. I wish they had more of a creamy feel. But they do work.
Morgan E.
Worked just fine but I'm also not a fan of lip plumbers in general so ya. My friends seem to enjoy them 😁 these are just my thoughts though.
Reanna R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really good. Makes my lips look plump and ready to go out. First time using it I didn’t think it would look good on me. A little pricey. No.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?