BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Daniela A.
Puebla
I like the color and it is a good product to buy in the súper for an emergency. I'm not a big fan but it not bad
MUITO BOOM MELHOR MARCA MELHOR LINHA DE COSMETICOS NAO TEM O QUE NEGATIVAR TUDO 100% CONFIAVEL E QUALIFICAÇÃO MIL
Maria V.
Reno, NV
I like this lip pumper perfect for a pump for your lips pump your lips so nice n it doesn't make them look to big
Tabitha G.
Belleville
Thai was an ok product wasn’t one of the best I have used but it did it’s intense job and makes my lips look good
Nicol B.
is a spectacular product, because in addition to give color to the lips generates considerable and long lasting
Bianca F.
Tijuana
No lo he probado pero se ve muy buen producto, espero poder probar más de estos ya que me tienen muy interesada
Matey K.
i have never seen this before but i think i'm loving it already. maybelline is such a fantastic product anyways
Emily W.
I liked the product very much however, I think it would be best suited for someone a little bit older than me.
Kayla G.
It was average. Didn't see much plumping from it, but the gloss was nice. I wouldn't waste my money on it again
Melisa B.
me encantan , tienes bellos colores y buena cobertura , alta durabiidad, dependiendo del labial que se utilice
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.