BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Are these still available for purchase?1 Answers
  • Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Natalochka M.
It does the job. Product itself if presentable and marketable well enough. Personally I don’t care a lot about it.
Alexandra S.
Indianapolis
I love the tingling sensation it gives your lips. The plump is just enough. It kind of feels a little like a gloss.
Abby J.
Chandler, AZ
i have never actually tried but would definitely love to try & see how it works. i have only used the two faced one
Katelyn M.
While this lip product if affordable and works ok, I feel like for a few bucks more you could get a better product.
Rahkidda H.
Dayton, OH
Love it! It makes my lips look soft and feel good. It makes me want to buy a whole lot of it and keep it to myself.
Jaida B.
I love this stuff! The smell is pleasant and it doesn’t dry out my lips. (My lips are sensitive) so it is great :)
Gerly H.
Alpharetta
I think this product worth it, it is actually good. It meets all my expectations and it has a really cute packaging
Ana-Maria R.
Didnt really work for me but couldve just been a personal preference. My sister enjoyed it but for me it was a pass
Yaritza L.
oakland
This Is a great product keeps your lips locking fresh and nice I like it just got it once but need to but 2 more 😄
Tory P.
It makes my lips look so full and beautiful. I totally recommend this product. You can get it pretty much anywhere!
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?