BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer D.
Clarksville, TN
Most glosses usually make my lips dry but it did stay on really well. So that's a plus and it was really shiny made my lips feel more full and plump. I like most maybeline products. Usually pretty affordable as well
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
I love trying new beauty products. I did try this new (to me) lip plumper, because yeah....my lips need a bit of a boost and no needle is entering that territory! I've tried plumpers before and they are excellent additions to any make up routine. However, Maybelline, this time you left me underwhelmed and disappointed. There was a gentle tingling feeling upon application, but I'm afraid that was all I got out of it. There was no plumping to be had of any kind. Using words like Extreme and XL...gives me the impression that im going to definitely see a big difference in my pre-app and my post-app, sadly I did not. That is not to say this is not a good company, but I wouldn't recommend this particular product to anyone and I will not be repurchasing it in the future. ♡
Dina M.
Germantown, TN
It's okay, you can definitely find better options! Also possible to probably make your own if you wanted to using ingredients from your home! Such as cinnamon and brown sugar, etc. Overall I do not recommend it
Christy M.
Basehor, KS
I do like the maybeline volume xl lip plumber, it makes my lips feel bigger and sexier and it is not very heavy I like the fact that its so light but it does the trick, it is very reasonavble easy to apply and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Kristen W.
Tampa
I really like the feel of this product on moreso than others I've tried. It isn't too wet or sticky and stays on will enough for the price. My only complaint Is I don't feel like it plumps as much as I was expecting. Overall pretty good!
Danielle R.
Bountiful
Maybelline makes some of the best lipsticks in the drugstore by far, so how could I pass these new shades and finishes up? I love the color range and I had to have them💕! I am glad I found them on here😊!
Allie M.
Lincoln
I absolutely loved this product. I have small lips, and this product made such and improvement. Best thing about it, IT LOOKED COMPLETELY NATURAL! :D I would definitely reccomend this to a lot of people!
Sara G.
Los Angeles
Yes! I bought it and tried and I can say that really works! It’s long lasting, I put it in the morning before going out and it just need a touch up after eating! I recommend this product! I’ll buy again!
Leah L.
Mayfair
Works great, I use this only when I am going out somewhere nice, and always get complemented on my lips, and ask if I get my make up professionally done. Product works great, if you want to have to professional salon make up look buy this
Leilani C.
This product really works! I have had it for about four months now, the packaging is average nothing fancy. I bought mine at my local drugstore for a good price! I definitely recommend it to everyone and my friends love it as well!
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.