BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Amaya T.
It was a nice product. I got in some place locate place near me. It was nice and smooth and applied nicely and did what it said it would do. I would defiantly buy this again and see if there’s different colors available.
Alyssa V.
Houston
Love this lip plumper and the way it makes my lips look. Good price too! I bought it at Walmart! Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper absolutely amazing! And long lasting !!
Brittany W.
Houston , TX
It’s so hard for me to find an affordable lip plumper that doesn’t cost so much! This is my go to when I’m working on a drug store budget!! I haven’t found a better smoother lip plumber than this one in the drive store.
Alanis H.
I’m not really into lip plumpers, my lips are a good size on their own but I️ decided to try this and it was good but it’s not for me. I️ recommend this to anyone who is really searching for an enhancement in lip size.
Hope N.
This product was good but it didn’t seem to last too long. I could notice a difference in my lips but it wasn’t worth the hassle of reapplying it all night long. I would suggest this if you just want it for pictures!
Raquelle A.
Moreno Valley
Amazing Product! Definitely gave me me plump filled lips! Also got some friends into it, and they also agreed that it was worth buying ! Trust me, this plumper gives the same plump as you a maybe high end plumper! :)
Aalana V.
It doesn't give much a dramatic result but overall the pricing is well and given the pigmentation is priceless and while applying this lip plumper it lasts long and gives a good volume to the lips, I would recommend
Adriana Z.
Arkadelphia, AR
I only tried it once, i didn’t really like it. It didn’t make my lips look any bigger than before. I bought it from target, it didn’t meet my expectations. I was a first time user. I thought it would work better. I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Tonya H.
Cincinnati
This product really brings the lips to life. Plumps up and gives such a pouty expression. It's long-lasting effects are wonderful. I bought it at Walmart. I am a first time buyer.
Alexis J.
Wiggins
Good! It did burn, but not the good burn, also had a weird smell. Nice applicator, I bought it at Walmart. Overall though it did meet my expectations in a lip plumper.I probably wouldn’t recommend the lip plumber.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.