BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
chris c.
Nunca e usado este producto, si me gustaría usar el producto para poder decir algo sobre el. no lo puedo recomentar
Zoe K.
This is really good brings out the colour and makes them really glow and shine. This is something I would recommend
leticia lima l.
Glória de Dourados (Rua Pedro Medeiros de Alencar , 339)
Muito bom,eu amei
Tem uma boa consistência e uma ótima durabilidade,usaria novamente ,porém não estou encontrando !
Kerri L.
padiham, burnley
Not the best lip plumper I have used , it's good for a quick grab if your in a rush. can't complain with the price
Wendyss C.
Cedar Park
Beautiful product, lips more beautiful and great, I use it only once and I love it, I fell in love with the product
Catalina G.
Its Very Niceee!
Love that!
Than You Maybeline
Thank You Very much!♥
Es muy lindo el resultado cuando me lo aplique
Mariana S.
I heard good reviews about this product and it really works but one of my friends used this and bruised her lips 😔
Wendii C.
me gusta mucho el producto y es una de mis opciones cuando compro, hasta mi hermana lo utiliza gracias a mi
Jackeline M.
San Juan de Miraflores, calle27 de Noviembre Mz G lote 28
Este lip plumper es muy bueno, es el unico con el que me maquillo, me encanta, esta recomendadisimo! es gran cosa
Tabitha G.
Belleville
Thai was an ok product wasn’t one of the best I have used but it did it’s intense job and makes my lips look good
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.