BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Kameron W.
Makes lips plump! Looks great for a night out ! No mess when you drink , it dries fast and easy to use
Jennifer E.
Youngstown
Love love love. I have this and use it alot. Lips look good. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Tere G.
Concord, NC
This product is great , definitely works wonders and doesn’t burn like others I’ve used in the past !!
Airam A.
This product was great. I was very happy with the product. Made me feel beautiful and I was very happy.
Raven A.
Baltimore
Love this product. The effects are almost instant for me and last several hours. Must buy in my opinion
Rachel W.
Mount Airy
One of my faves. Easy to find. Feels great. Looks awesome. Affordable. I usually get mine at Walmart.
Dyanna P.
Klamath Falls, OR
Love the stuff. Sheer, plump, glossy lips in an instant. If you want plumper lips, this is A must try
Theresa L.
Denton, MD
I actually really like this lip plumper, it works very well and to me, looks like a very natural look
Iviana m.
Fountain, CO
Omg I loveeeee this lip plumper, it gives me those Kylie Jenner lips!! Who doesn't love a good lip (:
Raman K.
burlington
I feel like it didn’t really do everything that it stated it was going to do. It smelled of as well.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.