Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper

BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

4.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars42%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars19%
  • 2 Stars6%
  • 1 Star4%
3.99 / 5 based on 1,477 Reviews

Product Description

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

see more...

Top Questions See all 6 Q&A

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Reviews (1477)
Q&A (6)
Media (12)
Buy on Walmart*
REVIEWS
karlee ★.
49 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
I like it as a gloss but not as a plumper. Wouldn’t buy again for the fact that it didn’t do what I bought it to do.
Daaly T.
Estado de México
10 reviews
Me encanta este producto , definitivamente uno de mis favoritos, la pigmentación que ofrecerá realmente espectacular
may n.
tanta
24 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
I really don’t like this one
I think that is not useful at allMaybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Kerri L.
padiham, burnley
28 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Not the best lip plumper I have used , it's good for a quick grab if your in a rush. can't complain with the price
chris c.
57 reviews
Nunca e usado este producto, si me gustaría usar el producto para poder decir algo sobre el. no lo puedo recomentar
leticia lima l.
Glória de Dourados (Rua Pedro Medeiros de Alencar , 339)
2 reviews
Muito bom,eu amei
Tem uma boa consistência e uma ótima durabilidade,usaria novamente ,porém não estou encontrando !
Tanvir B.
12 reviews
It works really good! It was actually upto my expectation..! But looking ahead for new products which works better
Wendyss C.
Cedar Park
23 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Beautiful product, lips more beautiful and great, I use it only once and I love it, I fell in love with the product
Luana M.
7 reviews
Muito bom. dá um volume surpreendente nos labios. e com um cheiro incrivel.recomendo quem não conhece este produto.
Diani J.
51000
25 reviews
Me gusta su textura y el savor que le da a mis lavios lo hacen ver hidratados y me hacen ver con lavios mas grandes
Coraima P.
Miami, FL
130 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a specific color palette? I would appreciate to help me with this doubt, kisses
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
31 reviews
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
68 reviews
Is it worth the buy?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
14 reviews
Do this plumper work? I don't seem to see a difference in most but feel a intense burn.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
14 reviews
Do this plumper work? I don't seem to see a difference in most but feel a intense burn.

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us