BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Yanira H.
I tried maybelline lip plumper befor but not any of this one on her makes me want to go out and buy one
Yudelkys V.
Lawrence
This is a super awesome formula. Looks beautiful on your lips and gives you that plump most of us love
Kenia R.
Need to have more color vibrant and more fruit flavor can it also be 24 hr long I about fro. Walgreens
Naira B.
Um bom produto como os produtos da maybilline costumam ser adoro tambem e super recomendado a todos!!!
Kimberly P.
Harrisburg
This lip plumper works nicely with my small lips and it made it bigger that exact day that I put it on.
Eric F.
Tulsa
Makes my lips big and in charge! Love this product so much! Will probably buy as long as it’s in stock!
Maria S.
Holly ridge, NC
It smells good and plumps up your lips but doesn’t last long at all. I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
tina r.
Not the heartbeats kinda disappointed. I heard great things but disheveled well for me. Won't buy again
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
I liked the product but it didnt work as good as I saw on other reviews so i was a little disappointed.
regina m.
Wise, VA
Maybeline lip plumper is a great product to fill your lips out,I would recommend it to all my friends.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.