BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Patience M.
Tucson
This is the best lip plumper I have ever used. My lips were luscious and you can FEEL it working. Totally AWESOME!
Natalochka M.
It does the job. Product itself if presentable and marketable well enough. Personally I don’t care a lot about it.
Suki M.
cedar creek
It’s great , I don’t use it all the time . It’s at good cost . I would recommend it . I hope you guys love it too .
Tasha P.
Wellsboro
I love all types or lip plumer but this brand is by far my favorite brand. It actually works! And is amazing brand.
Gerly H.
Alpharetta
I think this product worth it, it is actually good. It meets all my expectations and it has a really cute packaging
Stefanya T.
Hamilton, NJ
Me encanta, único, practico, excelente marca y casa de productos cosméticos, lo uso cuasi a diario. #love #makeup
Pe-0003460 r.
interesante producto pero no hace gran cosa, su pigmentacion si es buenas y deja un color muy lindo en los labios
Briana G.
It is amazing and great to use it lasts long as well i bought it at walgreens i think i did meet my expectations
Wendi J.
Homedale, ID
I really like this lip plumper. It works great I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a lip plumper.
Ashley M.
Delano
This product tends to feel quiet tingling but it’s great. It isn’t too pricy and it can be found almost anywhere.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.