BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rafaela S.
Acton , MA
Is a good product. I loved.
Your color and texture is perfect !
When I used, I said “I really want to use this again”
Valeria M.
I love to leave the lips very well hard enough which I really like a lot helps to have one of these always in our bag
Ashley L.
Harrisonville, MO
Love the feel and I have small lips and this product helps plump them up to help build my low self esteem about them.
member-5402c
I like it so much like fr it makes my lips look so cute and plump they look kissable and I just love this lip plumper
Elisabeth H.
Kansas City, MO
Loved this product. I will keep using this unless I find something better. Had a good taste and it really works well
gabriela p.
Pra mim não se adequá ao meu gosto. Achei que teria um resultado ótimo, mas não me agradou. Prefiro outros da marca.
Rosynel A.
I like this product, I think it has good visual appearance for the purchase, it would be better to have more product
madison k.
I don’t really plump my lips but when I do this winter that good to use like it is got like a tingle going on though
aleah D.
Cedar Falls
Amazing makes your lips look so full and beautiful. I'd suggest this to anyone. Personally I really like this brand.
Tiffini D.
Kansas City
Oh yes. Love it. Would of loved it better if it were free instead of paying $7.98 for it. But maybe next time.......
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?