Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper

BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

4.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars42%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars19%
  • 2 Stars6%
  • 1 Star4%
3.99 / 5 based on 1,477 Reviews

Product Description

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

see more...

Top Questions See all 6 Q&A

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Reviews (1477)
Q&A (6)
Media (12)
Buy on Walmart*
REVIEWS
Ellen L.
Bognor Regis UK
6 reviews
Worked well for my lips and gave the effect that they were plumped but the texture also felt quite gloopy when applying
Emma B.
ørskog
61 reviews
i rally love this product and it smells kind of good. put it can hurt a little bit. but over all it is a good product.
Domenica M.
11 reviews
Leave my lips cute and very softly does not destroy the natural color of my lips and attracts much attention I love it
Aldana R.
4 reviews
I like this lipstick for its variety of colors also for its matte drying but what I do not like is that it costs a lot
Syasha B.
10 reviews
This is very satisfying mascara that does a good job for your eyelash & give a better volume than any other mascara 😷💞
Farheen K.
96 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
It’s a good product. Not so great to be honest. Can be used as a back up option for sure there is room for improvement.
NaDia R.
6 reviews
este brillo lo usa mi mama y me gusta el sabor que tiene yo lo eh provado pero solo cubre la mitad de ,mi especteativas
Karina N.
7 reviews
Me dan un brillo muy lindo y hacen ver mis labios mas carnosos y lindos, sin duda es muy buen producto y es muy durable
Ale J.
21 reviews
Esta bien pigmentado tiene color muy lindo, huele muy rico pero me gustaría que la formula fuera un poco mas duradera.
Jockabel E.
5 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
me gusta que mis pestañas se vean super largas y este producto lo logro. el precio es excelente lo volveria a comprar
Coraima P.
Miami, FL
130 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a specific color palette? I would appreciate to help me with this doubt, kisses
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
31 reviews
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
68 reviews
Is it worth the buy?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
14 reviews
Do this plumper work? I don't seem to see a difference in most but feel a intense burn.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
14 reviews
Do this plumper work? I don't seem to see a difference in most but feel a intense burn.

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us