BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Sami S.
Woonsocket
This a wonder product I love to use it the only downside to it I can't wear it in cold weather or it stings my lips.. but hey beauty is pain <3
Rayvin C.
works good. gives a lot of plump but not enough for me. i need more!!!!!!!! but for someone that doesn’t need it as much this is a good product
Diana M.
ocean city MD
I kind of didn’t like this much but it does the work it has a good lasting but I didn’t like it that much I bought it at ulta for a good price
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I really like the lip plumper because I have small,  fine lips and this does an outstanding job making my lips look fuller.

suk yee t.
Not too bad but colour can not keep too long...on the lip....otherwise....they are good product...keep lip moisture and price really affordable
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I have never used this product before but I hear it is amazing and great to use. I can't wait to go and find it and try it for myself one day !
Nydisha M.
It makes your lips look natural and sexy.and moisturizer for thm.i love wearin this on a daily bases.you should try it. And comment and tell me
Victoria O.
Bronx , NY
Tengo los labios súper pequeños y estos labiales me ayudan regularmente pican un poco pero este en específico debo ser honesta pica bastante .
stephanie p.
USA
It was ok I mean it did what it was supposed to do however it didn't stay on all day it was short lived other than that they had nice colors.
member-69d83
I LOVE my Maybelline Lip Plumper. It stays on my lips much longer than many other brands I've used without making my lips feel chalky or dry.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?