BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Yaavi W.
Deja mis labios fenomenales y muy seductores, favor de comprar se los recomiendo al 100% Es uno de mis labiales favoritos
Cassie m.
Lovely product nice colour as well does boost lips a bit not a lot though love the smell also and the colour is so pretty
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Thought I would give this a try even though I don't like the tingling on my lips. Wasn't that bad but still not my thing
Christina M.
Windsor
I love this product actually plumps your lips and I love the fact that it is sheer so it keeps your lips moist and soft.
Amanda M.
Simplesmente M A R A V I L H O S O... Depois que usei esse da Maybelline não consegui usar outro, simplesmente perfeito!
Léa M.

I recommend with eyes closed, it is not the type that sticks too much, has a great durability and the price is affordable
Brendha B.
Otimos resultados , realmente cumpre com o que é dito , um dos melhores Lip que ja usei recomendo muito que experimentem
Ale J.
Esta bien pigmentado tiene color muy lindo, huele muy rico pero me gustaría que la formula fuera un poco mas duradera.
Akshita J.
Stamford
Works ok, gives a good pout to your lips. I want to try something else, not too much satisfied. But price wise it's ok
Karina N.
Me dan un brillo muy lindo y hacen ver mis labios mas carnosos y lindos, sin duda es muy buen producto y es muy durable
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.