Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper

BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

4.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars42%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars19%
  • 2 Stars6%
  • 1 Star4%
3.99 / 5 based on 1,477 Reviews

Product Description

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

see more...

Top Questions See all 6 Q&A

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Reviews (1477)
Q&A (6)
Media (12)
Buy on Walmart*
REVIEWS
Zuly H.
12 reviews
Me gusta la manera en como lucen los labios después de la aplicación del producto, carnosos con brillo, es algo tan bonito.
Maria G.
29 reviews
Da un volumen excepcional. Me encanta la luminosidad que aportan. Definitivamente es mi mejor elección. Siempre lo utilizo
Ines A.
juarez
48 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
I feel my lips very dense after putting it on, it's not something I really like, normally I tried to have my lips very thin
Yaavi W.
9 reviews
Deja mis labios fenomenales y muy seductores, favor de comprar se los recomiendo al 100% Es uno de mis labiales favoritos
Amanda M.
2 reviews
Simplesmente M A R A V I L H O S O... Depois que usei esse da Maybelline não consegui usar outro, simplesmente perfeito!
Léa M.
25 reviews

I recommend with eyes closed, it is not the type that sticks too much, has a great durability and the price is affordable
Alexandra A.
19 reviews
no me gusta, no logro el efecto deseado y aparte de ser muy pesada, esta llena de grumos que me dejan una mala sensacion
Leidy G.
10 reviews
Este producto es muy bueno, puesto que brinda mas volumen a tus labios, los hace ser mas lindos y grandes, lo recomiendo
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
175 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
Thought I would give this a try even though I don't like the tingling on my lips. Wasn't that bad but still not my thing
Diana E.
8 reviews
I tried them and I think pretty much all the collection from Maybelline brand. Because they have good quality and price.
Coraima P.
Miami, FL
130 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a specific color palette? I would appreciate to help me with this doubt, kisses
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
31 reviews
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
68 reviews
Is it worth the buy?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
14 reviews
Do this plumper work? I don't seem to see a difference in most but feel a intense burn.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
14 reviews
Do this plumper work? I don't seem to see a difference in most but feel a intense burn.

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us