BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Clarisa E.
Los Banos
It acually feels right and its smooth. Love their products cant never go wrong with this one ! I recommend
Anna Paulina G.
Piedmont , CA
I love this mascara ! Its works al The day and you can get with you in your bag and The price is accesible
Kira H.
San Jose , CA
Awesome for a drugstore lip plumper . Would recommend & is long lasting for the day ! Very easy application
Annagabriela N.
Phoenix
Loved this product... worked very well for me.. gave me plumped lips and I loved it... met my expectations
holly o.
This product was absolutely amazing! Really did the job! I was skeptical at first but it was a mind blower!
Jesica E.
Really good works like a charm makes you look sexy and mostly when you wear lip gloss. Just pops out more.
Daytona💭 O.
Clarksville
i really liked this product i think it was really easy to use and apply and it plummer my lips just enough
paige b.
Bloomington, CA
This product helps my look more plump without having too fake it and draw lip liner which looks too obvious
Cynthia S.
Mayfield, KY
I'm in love with this lip plumper it's a great way to get that full look to ur lips and it lasts all day
katalina h.
Hot springs, AR
Worked great for me! Didnt sting too bad and looked amazing with lip stick over it! Conpletely satisfied
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.