BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Nayanne A.
Produto de ótima qualidade , super indico , maravilhoso , quero mais e mais , super ameeeeei 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Noor M.
lackawanna
Amazing product I love it I bought for me and my mom and for my sis and friend and they all love it
Jeasan S.
Orlando
Ramirez C.
San Antonio
I really liked this it went so well on my lips. the finish product left my lips so full and soft
Saudy R.
Cleveland, OH
Really love the Maybelline products and the line is great especially the lipstick and lip liners
Massiel A.
Providence , RI
I like the way my lip looks with this lipsticks The volume on my lips awesome and its good price
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Strongly recommend add a little lip gloss an your set for the day or some blidtex sn you'll enjoy
Morgan S.
Butler, PA
It was very shiny and didn't faste like complete plastic if you happened to get it in your mouth
Leigha B.
Great drug store brand! Love the price and deliverers a good result! Will continue to buy again.
Jessica W.
I absolutely love this lip plumper and the color is perfect for me! You can't go wrong with this!
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.