BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Clàudia D.
Girona
it makes you lips look bigger and kissable, i recommend it a lot for girls who have small lips! but i think it is a bit expenssive
serena P.
Saskatoon
Works really good I would defiantly use it again, but its abit pricey great product recommend it to anyone who plumps there lips
Alcmena I.
It has a nice scent . and i can feel that it plump my lips . It is easy to apply .but i dont like the shine of lipglos in general
Mirele R.
Amazing texture! I loved it. The smell is very delicious. The products of the brand maybelline are all wonderful and I love them
Gina A.
Beirut, Lebanon
You gotta love maybelline for all their exquisite products , they are specialists when it comes to make up and beauty treatment.
Anna D.
Works ok I found it was sticky and I did t notice a change in my lips. I would rather get a lip mask the. Get this product again
Ellen E.
Rio de janeiro
Sincerely?
This brand surprises me, I love mascara, lipsticks, new base, fit me, this brand here in Brazil is one of the best.
maia r.

I have used a lipstick brand maybelline that I love, I love almost everything of that brand, so I highly recommend that brand!
Sofia U.
It is really good at leaving your lips feeling super big and lucious.
Also it leaves just a fair amount of colour and glossines
Grace G.
Really does plump your lips and i've noticed a wonderful difference. The packaging is cute and looks great in my makeup stash.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.