BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Amber B.
Gave me the results I wanted with out injections from a doctor. Was very impressed. Would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends!
Dhattgirl J.
I thinking very nice and that it works very well. I'm just starting to use maybelline but it's good so far..i would like to try new products from it
Teresa T.
Cartersville
For a drug store lip plumper this is pretty good. The color was a dream. When it came to the actual enhancement it wasn’t too crazy but noticeable
member-5379e
When I used it I and i did like it. My lips did look a little bigger but my down side was that it only lasted like 30 minutes and I hade to reapply
marilynn g.
huntington park
I really liked the packaging it comes in and the colors. I enjoy the glossy look that it gave me and it gives you a plump lip look. It’s very cute.
selena v.
Easton
This is a very useful item on days that you just need your lips to have that plumer shine look I use it when my lips have a dual dry look/ texture
Menna G.
Brooklyn , NY
It’s very good good product and I like the way it is ..
it’s very soft and creamy and it has a perfect color on lips and it is not expensive at all
Anastasia💫 I.
The product worked well at first but then lost its effects within a few hours. It was easy to apply and met my expectations for a drug store brand.
Monkie W.
Coos Bay
It's very clumpy but for the price does it job. It's not waterproof so don't go to a funeral wearing it. And it's not the blackest black it can be
Alexis A.
This product gives me really nicer and fuller lips, while also keeping them looking smooth , it doesn’t last very long , but it is worth the price
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?