BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Sarah A.
I liked this product but it did seem to almost stop working after a while. Maybe my lips just got used to it but that's what happened for me.
Rachel B.
If only plumping lips were as easy as buying a tube of lip gloss. Although it didn't do what it claimed to do, I really liked the color and quality
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Love it !! This product is so good the my make my lips looks stunning and big !! I used every day !! Is very affordable and I recommended to you !!
amber t.
Product was ok. My Results were not very drastic but for the cost of the product the result was fair - in other words a good cost to quality ratio
Kelly L.
Washingtonville, NY
Let me say AWESOME!!!!! Maybelline XL Seduction Lip Plumper, does just what it says in the name. Brings out natural beauty and plump to your lips.
Monkie W.
Coos Bay
It's very clumpy but for the price does it job. It's not waterproof so don't go to a funeral wearing it. And it's not the blackest black it can be
selena v.
Easton
This is a very useful item on days that you just need your lips to have that plumer shine look I use it when my lips have a dual dry look/ texture
Paytience D.
This is a definite yes if u need something on the go for work or on a lunch date or need to look good and this is a good value for great price and
Gladys M.
Albuquerque
Couldn't ask for anything more then this! I adore it ..i will forever keep using it!!and it is super easy to use and put on and stays on i love it
Leah S.
Anderson, IN
It was absolutely great, I loved how it made my lips look. I bought it at Walmart and it was my first time using it, definitely would recommend it.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?