BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Selena T.
I really like this plumping lip it really works on my lips i love it using it everyday. I love that its really creamy and there is a relly good variety of colors i just love it Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Kristina R.
Love love love it! Normally my lips are thin and blah. After using the lip plumper, my lips looked full, luscious, and very kissable! Put on some matte lipstick afterwards to perfect the look.
🌺Kasara L.
Honey Brook, PA
This lip plumper works better than any other! A little on the pricey side when it comes to drug store make up but a ton cheaper than the sephora! Works great & lasts long! Leaves a wonderful shine
Jennifer V.
Rialto
Great product I really recommend these to anyone it las longenough just give a a try and you will not regretit it’s a good value and it’s Easy to apply and to used I will definitely buy it again
Sherine A.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a huge fan of lip plumpers or glossy lips in general. I like more of the matte finish look, however; this product was great! I tried it because my friend has one and I loved it! It’s not super glossy and tacky and it has a nice soft appearance. Honestly, not sure if I’d buy one of my own but I do think that it’s a great product for people that like glossy looks!
Tarri B.
Lexington
I noticed a slight tingling sensation when first applying to lips. This sensation wore off fairly quickly. It did appear to plump my lips slighly resulting in a slightly fuller lip.
Crystal B.
Vero Beach , FL
I like this product but I don’t feel it does much for my lips. I need something a bit more effective because my lips don’t have much lush to them. For a drug store brand, I would rate it 3/5.
Anna S.
Fort Worth
I like this product does plumb my lips as well as I love the neutral color as well does leave your lips feeling smooth as well as they wind feel so dry I will give a thumbs up on the product.
Tiffany S.
I loved this product. After a few minutes of putting it on I could feel my lips tingle. I wasn’t the only person who noticed the increase of size in my lips either, so did my boyfriend.
Rockelle W.
Brooklyn
It didn’t do as much for me, I was looking for more of a plumper fuller look.. it has good packaging & easy to apply.. I wasn’t very long lasting at all.. just a quick plump. I definitely won’t be buying this product again
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.