BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 645 reviews
Patricia D.
Lincoln, MI
This one is okay, I wouldn’t use it everyday because it only again gives a little plump but I love the smell and it’s not too sticky I prefer it more as a gloss than to plump my lips, I just don’t really like it.
Tori T.
Sevierville
This product is not the best for lip plumping but has been on the market for quite some time. It does add a nice gloss to color and make the lips appear to be more full. It feels very sticky after a bit of wear.
Naiha M.
greenfield
Love love love this lip plumper! It makes my lips look so full and very noticeable. I recommend everyone to try this. I am a repeat user of this product. It’s affordable and lasts a while. No funky smell either!
Gabreila G.
Warren, AR
This product works really great, I highly recommend it Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
This isn’t like any plumper, it is most likely the best one out there. It met my expectations and I would definitely buy another one again.
Jess W.
Gibsonburg, OH
GREAT!! Love the product and love the cost this is something I can use casual or for a night out. I can truly tell a difference when I am wearing this product and so can everyone else. Highly recommended woo!!
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
This is a very good hydration plumper, a lot of plumbers can dry your lips out, this doesn’t do that but it isn’t super long staying, I keep it in my pocket. But you definitely see a plump and feel a tingle letting you know it’s at least working.
Sarah C.
Sumter, SC
I love this product. The packaging is phenomenal an the product truly works. I think by using this product my lips actually look fuller an the product lasts a long time. Usually my lips are very pale an thin.
Amy K.
El Mirage, AZ
It is OK imo i didn't notice much of a plumping effect and I didn't care for the way it made my lips feel. I have only tried it once so far so I'm gonna give it another chance, but I'm not in love with it yet
Ida Marie R.
Fallbrook
I wasn't  a fan of this . I was hoping to get some  plumpness in my lip but I didn't see any   Significant  Change . And the  texture of the gloss was really stick on my lips .
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤤 it such a great product !! you have to get it !!!!!!!!!! Not a chemical smells it’s easy to apply and use ! Pretty colors it’s definitely exceeded my expectations!! I would definitely buy again in multiple colors
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.