BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Madelen R.
Grand Prairie, TX
I really like this product mosly for a glam look or even for anytime just everything about it it's good would recommend
Hannah N.
This a great product! It makes your lips look full and plump without causing them to hurt! I really loved this product!
rebecca n.
Anoka, MN
Liked it a lot made my lips so shiny and didn't come off drinking something or kissing somebody i like this pruduct alot
Rosie K.
My lips actually looked plump and it also lasted most of the day. I only reapplied a couple times in a 16 hour period.
16852johanna r.

This lip color is glamorous , very cute I like to use it at night is very pigmented love is easy to apply and big size
Jasmine P.
Phoenix
Got as a gift from a friend and was super excited to try it she said she tried it before and i actually liked it a lot.
Karla C.
Good product make the lips look big and natural recommend it I’ve bought them around 2-4 times and im in love with it !
Maria R.
Bakersfield
My sister told me about this product so I try it on myself and it was okay but everything works different for everyone.
Maygan A.
Chiefland, FL
I kove this stuff !!! I use it everyday before i put on my make up ! It plumps my lips and makes them look amazing !!!!
patricia g.
I love these type of lips sticks they are very very great to use wene you are going out to a date or a party they last
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.