Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper

BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

4.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars42%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars19%
  • 2 Stars6%
  • 1 Star4%
3.99 / 5 based on 1,477 Reviews

Product Description

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

see more...

Top Questions See all 6 Q&A

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Reviews (1477)
Q&A (6)
Media (12)
Buy on Walmart*
REVIEWS
Kara L.
Moncton
9 reviews
Love this product, really works and plumped my lips giving it a natural look, I’m very satisfied with this product and will be buying again
Clara Q.
Caracas
21 reviews
Love it, no se me resecan con su uso en comparación a otros labiales que e utilizado, dura durante horas, y el color es bastante agradable.
Emily Louise H.
Bolton, Lancashire
37 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
It was a good product and it really is super sheer it slightly plumped the lips but didn't last very long used as a nice lip gloss instead
Maria L.
caicó
110 reviews
o produto é otimo , super recomendo ele deixa os labios maiores e mais marcados e alem de tudo ele  é um produto super em conta 
Mariih Ą.
1 review
perfect super recomendo é um  produto maravilhoso e super util simplimente compre esse produto a loja tambem é maravilhosa <3 
Verónica H.
19 reviews
Lo uso para aumentar y resaltar el color del labilar que usare después de este, es un accesorio indispensable para terminar mi maquillaje
Javiera V.
chile santiago
4 reviews
Es muy bueno me enamore él primer día que lo use❤ se lo mostré a una amiga y también se a enamorado , yo compro toda la linea Maybelline
me gusta ya que hace de larga duracion y se mucho un buen volumen, su precio es normal al promedio de otros productos y buen empaquetado
Rocio M.
13 reviews
I love Maybelline, its product are of high quality and can find them in almost all contries have excellent products at affordable prices
Laura H.
Castellar del Vallès
16 reviews
There is a lot of product and I use this every single morning to fell my lips bigger. It works so good and it wil be absoluty necessary!
Coraima P.
Miami, FL
130 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a specific color palette? I would appreciate to help me with this doubt, kisses
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
31 reviews
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
68 reviews
Is it worth the buy?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
14 reviews
Do this plumper work? I don't seem to see a difference in most but feel a intense burn.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
14 reviews
Do this plumper work? I don't seem to see a difference in most but feel a intense burn.

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us