BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Plumper

• Are these still available for purchase?1 Answers
  • Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
alejandra g.
i love this lip plumper it makes my lips feel sexy and full my husband is even saying my lips look full what have i been doing to them
Catherine G.
Maiden Rock, WI
Nice product. I prefer the sheer then colored. I think it make your lips look and feel more plump. It works the more often you wear it.
Samantha G.
Not my favorite plumper, but not the worst either. Nothing super special about it and I’m not sure it did much, besides look pretty!
member-b24a2
Love the color and it stays on for a very good while! I love it so much! I would definitely get it again, in fact I have 4 right now.
Vanessa D.
Orlando
The applicator made it very easy to apply to lips but the color did not last that long and did not have a very pleasing scent.
Amelia W.
Pensacola
I don't feel like this one helped "plump my lips" it tingles and was more like a lip gloss to me. Plus, it didn't seem to last long.
Brooke F.
Weatherford, TX
Very good product I would highly recommend if you want your lips plumper. It also smells very nice. It leaves your lips feeling sexy.
Gabriella G.
Eastchester, NY
This product is the best, it makes my lips so big, so perfect, i will give anything for this lip plumber, it makes my lips feel good!
Amber T.
Estherville, IA
This product really had me hyped up for not much payoff. I didn't get any fullness and a fdidnd.of mine also had the same experience.
member-f4e150a0f
I have never owned this product but tried someone else’s!
I like it but I’m not sure I would purchase this one or shop around first!?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.