BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bridgette M.
Gainesville
I like almost everything that Maybelline makes this is a good product it makes my lips feel full and it doesn't bleed out on everything
Jessica M.
Westerville
I really like the tingle that you feel when you wear this gloss, however it doesnt last very long. But super cute and natural looking!
♡yanira M.
Harbor city
I like it alot and you can just tell if its working because of the tingiling feeling. I have bigger lips since i have used this product
Apryl G.
Lawton
Applied nicely, looked very good for a view hours but as the day went on it became very “tacky”. Couldn’t apply lipstick on top.
Priyal D.
Philadelphia , PA
It’s perfect for a quick touch on busy mornings! Saves you time and lasts all day long! It’s an inseparable part of my morning routine!
Cathrin M.
Aurora
My lips where looking not so big and of course I love a plump I tried this out and it works perfectly giving my lips the perfect plump
Mariam Y.
Glendale, CA
This is an amazing product I highly recommend it works wonders for small lips gives it a little of a boost. And its super easy to use.
Jennifer C.
New York
I really love this lip plumper. It would very well and my lips look a lot fuller, it is a little pricey but I enjoy using this product.
Elizabeth D.
Oceanside, CA
Worked well in the beginning. It didn't last very long. I would recommend for a short trip or date. Not something to last 4 plus hours
Brandalynn b.
It was good but it wasn't awesome it as well could have had better quality like it felt really cheap but it worked good it also broke.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.