BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Melanie J.
Scottsburg, IN
Amazing product ! You get what you pay for ! Forget spending crazy money on one when they sell at a great price
Tiffany L.
I think this is a very good product, as a first time trier I believe this is a good product for first timers !
Muy bueno pero no hay mucha diferencia. Las demás mascaras de pestañas ademas de que no es muy facil de quitar
Shannon R.
Pensacola, FL
Was OK would use again it made my lips tingle definitely was different didn't make my lips feel real different
Dany E.
I think it would make me look bigger and more beautiful lashes, I would love to try this product, is very cool!
Guadalupe G.
I loved this lip product. It is expensive for such little a thing. I did do its job. It was is to apply and use
Sandra A.
San Juan, TX
New York volume XL seduction Lip plumper is amazing! there isn't any doubt that it works and looks so beautiful
Esse realmente é muito bom , da um ótimo volume , mas é um pouco caro, porém é um otimo produto... Pode confiar
Autumn R.
Johnstown
Slight tingly feeling which was quite pleasing and a beautiful plump to my lips 👄 after application! LOVE IT 😍
samantha m.
Its a nice color and feels buttery and creamy on the skin and does a good job of making your lips big and plump
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.