BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Sbeidy p.
Asheville
I would recommend of you buying this! It is great to use you can find it and the malls or walmart. If you dont have it yet get it the product is awesome
Justine D.
I did see a difference on my lips with this lip plumper, the packaging was nice, very easy to apply,and it didn’t burn or irritate my lips so that’s a +.
Amanda D.
Oak Hill
Great product!! I have bought 2 more already! Doesn’t make your lips feel heavy! It is long lasting and exceeded my expectations. It’s very easy to use!
Lauryn C.
Clovis
This is a great lip plumper. After I put it on it makes my lips appear fuller and plumper. I absolutely love maybelline products and this is one of them
Isabel T.
North America
I like this product a lot it does what it says it's going to do it's not like any of those foney ones that say they are a lip plumping but really aren't
member-f5f65
I really didn't notice a difference. It definitely want what I expected, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you just wanting a clear lip stick.
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
My lips looked fantastic! Everyone complimented me at work and I recommended it multiple times. It didn't last very long but I always had it in my purse.
Kylie B.
It’s really nice! I really enjoyed this💜💜 very nice packaging as well😻 It definitely met my expectations 💘💘 I would definitely recommend it to everyone😊
Elicia C.
Loved this...color down to the plump it gave my lips..felt super velvety on my lips. Unfortunately I ran out but I would definitely purchase this again!
Daniela U.
The maybelline lip plumper works good . it really wasn’t pricey because i bought @ CV’s it was my first time buying it. Yes it has a super cute packaging
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?