BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
stephania v.
el labial me gusta es un poco caro pero a mi parecer es justo pues picmenta muy bien y dura no tanto como ami megustaria pero no se desgasta tanto
Kavita K.
pune
It an awesome product it makes your lips look fuller and a great effect love all the ranges they are the best and recommend others to use it too..
Shehd S.
Not that great of a product, it does make your lips feel and look a bit plump. I rate it 5/10. I don't see myself reaching for this in the future.
Rebecca W.
The application of this product was easy but I don't see much of a different when I use the product there is a small tingle but that's it really
Beth C.
Sticky, has no colour pay off and doesn’t plump the lips. Just tingles which does feel quite fresh but it doesn’t make the lips bigger or fuller.
Katarina Z.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Okay , this product does something. So when I applied it , I felt some kinda cooling feel, it didnt made a huuge difference but it seemed bigger
Emna K.
Tunis nasser residance miramar appartement b-1-7
Love this product before i never belived that my lips can look bigger but after using this i just can't stop 😍😍😍 my lips look bigger and nicer 😍😍
Deyaneth G.

Excellent product and leaves wonderful results when it is applied. Usually I use it when I go out because I need to see me beautiful and radiant
Sarah A.

lipstick extremely good and pleasant, not easily go out and and lasting, otimo and very recommendable, lasts throughout the party, I need some
Isabella T.
I have thin lips so when I use this product it makes them look a bit fuller and I REALLY REALLY enjoy that cause I can't afford lip injections.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.