BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Dany E.
I think it would make me look bigger and more beautiful lashes, I would love to try this product, is very cool!
pamela b.
Contagem
Muito bom adoro esse lindo 😍 e um sonho de consumo melhor marca de maquiagem para mim 😙não vivo sem um em casa
Sam I.
These are nice if you want to stay natural but the plumping effect doesn't really work and it's disappointing.
Taysla P.
Amo esse produto !!!
Recomendo a todas as meninas , boa qualidade e fica ótimo em nós ... Recomendadissimo....
raveena s.
It has 32 shades all amazing ines. The most stunning one is the hues of red.. Must try as it doesn't fade soon
Wendy F.
Great item for girls for have super thin lips. You can feel it right away. Love the way it makes my lips look.
Josie C.
I think this product is a serious must have.
If you like to have full looking lip's then you need to try this.
eu acho muito bom este produto da maybeline super apoio a comprarem este produtinho pois nao iram se arrepender
Gabriela T.
Pasadena, CA
This lipgloss is fantastic! it goes well on your lips & it smoothes in well! 1-10 a 10. Highly recommend this.
Lightskinnedbaddie J.
Springfield, MO
This is the best product in the platform so yes I enjoy it very much so buy it at basically any store out there
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.