BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Florencia I.
Not is to much good,but its someting
Since it is not of long duration like the lipstick of Maybelline
No es el peor pero no es muy bueno que digamos
Jucan A.
Gura Humorului
It's really a good product.. I didn't expected to be so good, I really enjoyed.. It's look so natural on my lips and make them look plumped and nice
keysiane d.
Bueno a mi no me gusta mucho el volumen en los labios, pero creo que para quien le gusta, esta muy bueno. Porque realmente sirve para lo que promete.
NaDia R.
este brillo labial va a tono para salir con mis amigas al cine o a pasear un dia casual de dia me gusta los brillos frescos y no tan fuertes de color
Natalie W.
Amazing lip plump would definitely recommend, and would definitely buy again, never going to use a another one apart from this one amazing results.
Adria F.
Sua cremosidade deixa a boca sempre com aquele "efeito Hollywood" o que completa melhor Ainda são as cores disponíveis, uma mais linda que a outra
Prishika K.
Works great and easy to use. Great results. Good price and easy to find. Very long lasting and i would recommend to other users. Easy to apply too.
stephania v.
el labial me gusta es un poco caro pero a mi parecer es justo pues picmenta muy bien y dura no tanto como ami megustaria pero no se desgasta tanto
Gemma M.
Bootle, Liverpool
Absolutely loved this always use this when I go on nights out, always makes plumps my lips and makes them
More fuller makes me feel more confident
Larissa I.
Dublin
Very good lipstick, i love this packaging because is easy to apply and to keep in my bag.... I love this product because is cheaper than the others
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.