BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Mackenzie E.
menasha
I really don't like the lip plumper it hasn't done anything to my lips I wish it would maybe I was using it wrong
Ariel A.
I found this product by chance when looking for another brand. I will have to say that it was well worth the buy.
Alexandria S.
Mickelton nj
I dont have much experience with it but I used my friends and I did not enjoy the feeling of it
Or the look of it
Jessica R.
I feel like this didn't do anything for me so I don't recommend this to anyone. All cheap lip plumber don't work.
Esperansa E.
fallbrook
Does the job okay . Probably will not purchase again but is still a good product. Try it out maybe you’ll like it
Alexandra R.
Frackville, PA
It definitely made my lips nice and plump. It smelled good too. I would buy it again. I got a lot of complements.
kayla m.
was not disappointing but i have used better. it have an effect but wore off easily and too quickly for my liking
Jenna W.
My grandmother bought this for me a while back from a .99 store. It was okay, I would turn to it again if needed.
Andrea R.
This lip plumper is absolutely amazing. It plumps your lips and is very spicy but at the end the result is great
Amy K.
This plumber works but makes my lips tingle when I first apply it, which I don't like. The end results are good.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.