BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 645 reviews
member-e2b1b
Its a really good product id recommend it to everyone if i could! It really defines your lips. Made me go from no lips to beautiful defined lips!
Ashley H.
Haverstraw, NY
Not powerful enough for me. I want to try a better brand for a lip plumper. I have very small lips so I need a good product brand and strong too.
Michela W.
Cypress
I was not crazy about this lip plumper it felt too sticky and came off easily.its easy to apply which is good cause I had to keep putting more on
Alondra L.
Brooklyn, NY
The lip plumper is applied on smoothly and also has a tingly sensation on the lips no trouble with applying and it plumps your lips , inexpensive
member-a7d02
I like it very much, I purchased twice. Love the results, it lasts for the the whole day. I enjoyed it through and through, highly recommend it.
Karie T.
Owingsville, KY
Has the perfect amount of plump and shine. The only product I use. I love it. I don't have thin lips I just use this to make them appear fuller.
Kiara G.
Lodi, NJ
I have mixed emotions about this product I bought it at Walmart it was fairly expensive in my opinion but the packaging is really nice and sleek
Stefanie R.
It is very very good, much idrata you lips and you leave it almost like the models, in addition to its formula is very good .... 100% recommended
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
Maybelline is the best brand, Maybelline es la mejor marca de cosméticos para mi me encanta la calidad de cada uno de sus productos y los precios
Tunk U.
Jackson
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper This is a great product it keeps your lips from getting dry & cracky #Bloom
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.