BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Jordyn H.
Cumming, GA
Works good. Doesn't make my lips feeling tingly like some plumpers do. Makes them look bigger and fuller. And I can put whatever gloss or lipstick over it.
Paubla M.
Newton
Love everything about this product, I have told my friends and my friends about this product because thats how good it is. It definitly is worth the price.
Jennifer H.
Hixson, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Loveeee this. It’s one of my favorites that I will continue to purchase again in the future. It’s a great product all around. Worth the price. Buy it too!
Kelley M.
I loved it but I honestly do not like the texture of the product. It is just not to my personal liking and I could not find a shade that I actually loved.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
I do like Maybelline products a lot give or take some. I buy a lot of their lip stuff to try and this one I only tried once but so far can give it 4 stars.
Keileigh D.
Burlington
Perfect! Smells good (to me). Very cute packaging, it was my first time using this but I will use it again. Very easy to apply & I bought it from Walmart.
Andrea C.
Turlock, CA
Oh I love this brand so much it really helps with what the product is due to do and it’s a very inexpensive brand to wear on ur face I love it so much !!!!
Taylor K.
it’s nice i wouldn’t use it all the time unlike the other one it’s worth the money to atleast try it to use it and it’s easy to apply packaging very nice!
Allison G.
Atlanta
I enjoy all benefits of this product but my favorite thing about it is how long lasting it is, I don’t have to reapply often so it’s great for long shifts!
Samantha B.
Amazing product ! It lasted longer then I have been expected it too. I bought it more than once because I can't get enough of the lip plumping experience 😱
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?