BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Susana L.
Orem, UT
I bought this product in my local drugstore my expectation were high but i really like how it came out it’s doesn’t burn lip for a plumper
Alejandra D.
Chicago
I use it when I want my lips to have more volume, it is very easy to use and my lips are perfect and it comes in several incredible colors
Jennifer F.
I love the colors it comes in, and I can notice a subtle plump to my lips, has a slight tingle but nothing that makes me not want to wear.
Sami L.
Dallas
I buy Maybelline products and I am a repeat buyer and this is the first lip plumper I try and I just love it they. Way it looks is amazing
Marlyn G.
ODESSA tx
I bought this in a peach color i didnt use it that much but when i did it did the work put some times it didint work but is a good product
Hannah W.
This lip plumper works pretty well. I like the applicatior and the sensation you get during use. I would recommend for just a natural look
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
Love my maybeline lip products they really help give a nice fullness look to my lips that lasted all day and didn't dry my lips out at all
Ashley O.
Chattanooga, TN
Very good product to us I been using this for 4 years now and I have got very good results please use it and you will get the same results.
Krysna V.
Base Liquida Clinique buena covertura y excelentes tonos tapa completamente los pequeños granos que puedan estar saliendo en nuestro cutis.
Kaitlyn L.
Vineland
Works great for the price, i would recommend to any one starting to voyage into makeup. Feels great and looks great plus lasts a long time!
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.