BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Angela S.
Ludowici
It was ok I really didn’t see a big difference between my lip with or with out the lip plumper. I have a very small upper lip that to me looks funny with my big bottom lip so to me I don’t know if there is a product out there that will help me with my issue
Rebekah W.
COLORADO SPGS, CO
I really did not care for this product. I found it on sale at my local drugstore and was excited to try it, but it didn't really plump my lips as well as other plumpers I have used. I only have it 2 stars because I got it for a ridiculously cheap price.
Shelly R.
N Chesterfld, VA
I really don’t need a lip plumper, because my lips are a nice size. So I just used it on my sister lol. And it actually worked! It gave her lips that much fuller effect but not too much. So I would recommend it to anyone who’s looking for a good one!
Tiffany H.
Cleburne , TX
Love this!!! I just had to add some lip gloss on top of it and it was perfect.  Easy to use and apply.  Long lasting, I love wearing this on a night out and to feel pretty. Mom of four and we all know how something so small like the right shade or right lip product can Make us feel. Worth the money
Bianca C.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this lip plumper! It has a great color, it is my first time using it. It is long lasting, the packaging is super cute. It made my mornings easier. I would buy it again. Super amazing! I recommend buying it!
Yusbreili G.
The application is very easy and the spin function makes it easy to control the amount of product being used. The fattening effect will not last long, however, so I had to keep applying. Other than that, it's a great product!
Karen S.
Columbus, MS
I love this lip plumper! I can definitely see volume shortly after it's applied. Only downside that I do not like is it dries my lips out extremely bad! I feel like I need to put chaptick on several times a day. Periodically I have to actually pick the chunks of dry skin off my lips.
Adriana M.
This product did not satisfy me at all it doesn’t feel like it works once applied to the lips, there’s not tingling and it really doesn’t even plump lips at least it didn’t plump on me I say it was a total fail and I wouldn’t recommend.
Alberlis
This is the best lip plumper I have ever tried it's the best it really makes my lips pop and I feel that it's not bad for your lips like some other ones are and it's amazing you have to try I recommend this because the other lip plumbers could or may cause damage to your lips
Jessica O.
Hampton, GA
I didnt really care for this product. I never saw a difference. Maybe it has something to do with my dry lips. I wouldnt buy this product again, honestly. I bought it at the local drug store. It was the one recommended by a friend so i tried it...i was very disappointed.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.