BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 687 reviews
Kalysta M.
chula vista
This product is very nice and I like it a lot. It is very easy to use and apply. The packaging is very different but I like how it looks and feels. This was my first time using it and I really liked it. I would definitely recommend it for others to try.
Desiree J.
Concord
This product was okay for what it was promoted for. The plumping effect gives you a really subtle change in your lips. Maybe after 3 minutes of putting it on, it starts to tingle. This product also has a nice scent.
Deavonna S.
I LOVE IT ... It Keeps Your Lips Looking Beautiful Sexy and Juicy Who Could Ask For Better Lips 💜 I Got Into Makeup Around 14 And I Use This One Time Time It’s Cheap Afforable For My Women Or Men Who Want Them Nice Lips. I Would Definitely Buy It 1000 Times
Desiree U.
San Bernardino, CA
I didn’t really notice a difference with this product. But I didn’t leave it on for much time. It was kind of sticky at least on me. But I had a beauty scrub on before hand. I think I’m going to give t another shot
Yessenia T.
Tifton, GA
I love it is very good and you do not spill it to the sides, you wear it at all times and you can take it in the volda I loved it a lot and I would buy it again. super recommended for all girls ❤️❤️ Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Cara W.
anelia
It’s not my fave it is sticky and smells bad and it dose not do it’s job I do love mabilline though it seams that every brand has its down faults the packaging is ok I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a little bit scared to try things
Essie B.
Warren
I personally love this product. It is a really nice formula and feels good. I don't remember where I bought it. It was a first time use of the product. Packaging was generally ok not amazing though. I definitely would recommend the product to others!
Tori T.
Sevierville
This product is not the best for lip plumping but has been on the market for quite some time. It does add a nice gloss to color and make the lips appear to be more full. It feels very sticky after a bit of wear.
Naiha M.
greenfield
Love love love this lip plumper! It makes my lips look so full and very noticeable. I recommend everyone to try this. I am a repeat user of this product. It’s affordable and lasts a while. No funky smell either!
Patricia D.
Lincoln, MI
This one is okay, I wouldn’t use it everyday because it only again gives a little plump but I love the smell and it’s not too sticky I prefer it more as a gloss than to plump my lips, I just don’t really like it.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.