BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Jacque G.
Helps plump up your lips to look fuller and better !!!!Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Tina R.
Quincy, KY
This is some thing I am new to using, so it's hard for me to say, if I would buy it again. So far, so good.
Anna Paulina G.
Piedmont , CA
I love this mascara ! Its works al The day and you can get with you in your bag and The price is accesible
member-91a6f
This was a good product. It made my lips look amazing, but I decided I did not like the feeling on my lips
Clarisa E.
Los Banos
It acually feels right and its smooth. Love their products cant never go wrong with this one ! I recommend
Danessa S.
Been using this stuff for years works great for me my lips are always supper soft and it's very affordable
holly o.
This product was absolutely amazing! Really did the job! I was skeptical at first but it was a mind blower!
Makyla A.
It's a good product to use, I honestly love this product and I recommend it for anyone and everyone to use
Daytona💭 O.
Clarksville
i really liked this product i think it was really easy to use and apply and it plummer my lips just enough
Hannah W.
Hixson
Not too bad. Last a few hours and a nice color. Very similar to other maybeline formulas I found it at cvs.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.