BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Ana C.
É um produto q ajuda aumentar os cílios maravilhoso perfeito gostei muito realmente é muito bom aneii i love tou
Kylee R.
Didn't fit my skin tone but certainly covered my dark circles. I'd make sure it was your skin tone before buying
Nicolette B.
Looked gorgeous and felt good!! Love it! It tingles of course but what plumper doesn’t. I really recommend
Elida A.
Trenton
I think Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper worked very well, but I'm looking for a new plumper currently.
Alvina O.
Anaheim, CA
not a big fan. but ok for those who likes big lips. thiugh fake they r and they look. not suitable for all skins
Vanessa S.
Sheboygan, WI
It worked but not very well. The results also did not last very long. But it did moisterize my lips fairly well.
Mackenzie E.
menasha
I really don't like the lip plumper it hasn't done anything to my lips I wish it would maybe I was using it wrong
Ariel A.
I found this product by chance when looking for another brand. I will have to say that it was well worth the buy.
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX
I tried this once. I loved it but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Going to have to go online and buy it
Chad S.
Tucson
The lip plumper works great! It makes my lips very full and voluptuous, while keeping them soft. Extra kissable.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.