Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper

BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

4.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars42%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars19%
  • 2 Stars6%
  • 1 Star4%
3.99 / 5 based on 1,477 Reviews

Product Description

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

see more...

Top Questions See all 6 Q&A

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Reviews (1477)
Q&A (6)
Media (12)
Buy on Walmart*
REVIEWS
Liliana B.
Cali
12 reviews
Es un lindo labial, pero no realiza el efecto exagerado que promete ya que no es un producto milagro. El aroma no es muy agradable pero eso es cuestión de gustos. El color es bonito y cumple con su función de labial que es pintar los labios con buena cobertura.
Katiely S.
5 reviews
Não é atoa que é uma marca conhecida e muito bem falada, não é? Eu adoro e sempre que posso compro essa marca, produto realmente de qualidade, cumpre com o que promete, vale a pena, preço acessível.
Meudy M.
4 reviews
un producto de buena calidad. tal vez no reacciones de inmediato y no llegue a tus arruguitas de los labios, sin embargo te hace los labios mas puros ya que eliminan todas las celulas muertas que se encuentran en tus labios, se te ponen de un tono de color maravilloso.
Gabriela R.
11 reviews
I really like this lip plumper because my lips are so thin, and this makes my lips look bigger and fuller, it comes in a nice packaging. easy to apply. It meets my expectations right away. Every since I bought it I have been using it every time I want a better look
Tainara K.
19 reviews
é muito bom não tenho como falar mal deste produto além do fato de que no Brasil é extremamente caro, porém se você é gamada em maquiagem vale a pena o investimento porque supera as expectativas.
natali l.
capital federal
4 reviews
i'm not very good using lip liners but when i go to use them important events before cost me is now easier the product is very good the color of each pen is very intense it is a great product.
jheilem m.
305 reviews
Maybelline, this time you left me underwhelmed and disappointed. There was a gentle tingling feeling upon application, but I'm afraid that was all I got out of it. There was no plumping to be had of any kind. Using words like Extreme and XL...gives me the impression that im going to definitely see a big difference in my pre-app and my post-app, sadly I did not. That is not to say this is not a good company, but I wouldn't recommend this particular product to anyone and I will not be repurchasing it in the future. ♡
Jacqueline a.
7 reviews
amo ese producto, siempre compro los productos de maybelline, si porque tal y como el nomnre del producto es para los labios y si sirve, si dura un monton, lo compro en los puestos de maybelline que hay que en los centros comerciales, si lo volveeria a comprar
Alexandra P.
7 reviews
I love trying new beauty products. I did try this new (to me) lip plumper, because yeah....my lips need a bit of a boost and no needle is entering that territory! I've tried plumpers before and they are excellent additions to any make up routine.
thais s.
31 reviews
es super bello , el color es muy lindo y dura todo el día , corre super suave en los labios y no mancha, nunca puede faltar en mi bolso , lo uso tanto en el día como en la noche porque el color llama mucho la atención y el protagonismo se lo llevan tus labios
Coraima P.
Miami, FL
130 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a specific color palette? I would appreciate to help me with this doubt, kisses
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
31 reviews
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
68 reviews
Is it worth the buy?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
14 reviews
Do this plumper work? I don't seem to see a difference in most but feel a intense burn.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
14 reviews
Do this plumper work? I don't seem to see a difference in most but feel a intense burn.

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us