BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Ashli J.
The maybelline volume xl lip plumper does work it just doesn’t last all day and you will need to reapply a couple times throughout the day which I didn’t mind.
Victoria T.
It was a great product! It helped me feel mor confident in my lip area! I got a lot of compliments about how good I had looked while using this product!
Leticia F.
A embalagem é super agradável e funcional, já o produto tem uma fixação muito boa e cumpre muito bem o que promete mas deixou a desejar um pouco na pigmentação
Andrea F.
Southbridge, MA
It tingles but I dont feel like it plumps. One day ill find a plumping plumper. Lmao. I got it at cvs i believe and it was okay priced. I wouldnt buy it again
Nikki L.
United States
Not a big fan of how it smells but it is a great product in all! Love how it plumps your lips naturally without the terrible sting of how other products feel.
Kayla M.
Ocilla
I am in love with this product!!!! If you havent tried this I would definitely recommend that you do! The coverage of this product is amazing and last all day
Baylee B.
Altha
Amazing Product! Wonderfully made and can be used in all outings! Love, love, love this product! Would buy again and totally recommend to family and friends!
Sarah A.
fleming island
To be honest the product itself does its job, it leaves my lips fuller and looking plump, however, the gloss gets a little big stickier on my lips overtime!
Michaela P.
Wilmington, NC
Wasn’t the biggest fan. I didn’t enjoy the applicator, found it to be a little odd. They are pretty inexpensive so I would try again possibly in the future.
Christy B.
Love the way this plumper makes my lips feel and look!! I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I also feel more confident about the way my lips look too.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?